House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Daps
GQWeBI4XwAApEWG

The girl may be slow, but she has kids. She’s not stupid. She know her daddy dead, and mommy has needs. And she’s psychic.

:manny:

Daps

Do you listen to music or do you just skim thru it?

Jay-z

‐--‐--------------------------------
House of the Dragon, the Lannister twins are portrayed by Jefferson Hall (who, incidentally, also appeared in Game of Thrones as Ser Hugh of the Vale). Jason and Tyland are introduced in season 1, episode 3, “Second of His Name”.

He played them both.

Interesting they had one person playing both Lannister twins, but have actual twins playing Erryk 1 and Erryk 2

interesting-they-went-with-twins-for-erryk-and-arryk-but-v0-n1o03nhfhy0a1.jpg

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
They did a terrible movie together a few years ago, Naked Singularity.
Yeah, two hipsters living the struggle life in NYC, they hook up mostly off camera.

What about the title though? 🤔 Don't worry about it. They wasn't worried about it on set.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ser Hate-a-lot stays getting used by these women :francis:

Damn, they really murked the boy :picard:

Larys: 'Whose dikk you sucking? C'mon B, I just heard some shyt about you, some foul shyt. The fukk is the deal? :martin:

Alicent: ' I don't know nobody up here! I don't fukk with nobody up here and I ain't been fukking with nobody up here! I don't know nobody in fukking Yonkers!' :mjtf:

Last edited:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Ser Hate-a-lot stays getting used by these women :francis:

Damn, they really murked the boy :picard:

Larys: 'Whose dikk you sucking? C'mon B, I just heard some shyt about you, some foul shyt. The fukk is the deal? :martin:

Alicent: ' I don't know nobody up here! I don't fukk with nobody up here and I ain't been fukking with nobody up here! I don't know nobody in fukking Yonkers!' :mjtf:
UNDERRATED POST LMFAOOOOO!!!!! :russ::dead:

+ Rep :salute:

Last edited:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
True. With closed captioning activate it actually daid "slicing thru flesh, cutting thru bone"

Aint no way hbo would show a toddler actually get decapitated on screen
Seeing Robb’s pregnant wife get stabbed in the stomach multiple times was enough for me. No way would I want to see a kid beheaded.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you guys don’t care to read the books, the whole game of thrones lore is on YouTube. I think it’s weird that you guys are trying to prevent spoilers when the story has already been told on the actual show.

The blood and cheese switch up was very anticlimactic. That’s my only complaint

Last edited: