House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Superstar
Daps
You meet her

A8TYExx.gif

in Target tomorrow and make plans for her to come to your place later that night.

Before that however, You go on Facebook and see her in a relative's photo and find out she's your third cousin.

What you gonna do? :usure:

:stopitslime:
I’m telling that heffa to kick rocks!

:demonic:
I like my women DOARK with big lips!

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
He did

Im saying they could have waited and got him another time.

Could they? What if he left King's Landing, which he was planning that that. There's a war going on, the comings and goings of dragon riders would be a fluid situation. Daemon wanted that shyt done that night.

Regarding the ending it's worth noting the Kingsguard technically only guards the king unless specifically instructed to guard others. They wouldn't have been with the Queen and her children under most circumstances. I'm not sure why the show changed the circumstances but if I had to guess it was to make it more of a surprise. In the books they target the crown prince because they had information on his whereabouts. Helaena took the children to the Tower Of The Hand at dusk every night to say goodnight to Alicent. So they snuck into the tower via the hidden tunnels. They also had to deal with a guard, unlike in the show.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
So last season Cole went all crazy cause he broke his vows but now has no problem fukking the queen regent? Makes no sense. And Alicent talking bout ‘we can’t do this again’. FOH, we all knew that was bullshyt

That's the point. They're hypocrites. These two spent half a season slutshaming Rhae only to do the same things in the same bed.

BTW she was ridding Cole World the same way Rhaenerya did when she was younger. :russ:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
We aint seen him, Fakkit don’t exist

Do you listen to music or do you just skim thru it?

Jay-z

‐--‐--------------------------------
House of the Dragon, the Lannister twins are portrayed by Jefferson Hall (who, incidentally, also appeared in Game of Thrones as Ser Hugh of the Vale). Jason and Tyland are introduced in season 1, episode 3, “Second of His Name”.

He played them both.