House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
3. King's dying words are what put Aegon on the thread. He shouldve been more specific or grow some balls and backed Rhae Rhae in such a way that there would be no doubt.
4. All this lead to war because the black side are bloodthirsty and usurpers
People who are team green be forgetting that Viserys didn't just name Rhaenyra his heir. He named her is Heir Apparent in front of the entire kingdom
Screenshot-20240617-234051-Chrome

Rhaeneezy cannot be a usurper under any circumstance in this story.

thefloorislava

All Star
Daps
Idgaf about the blacks or the greens. Aegon is an incompetent idiot. He would end up being a Robert without the cool war stories. Rhaenyra might be a (marginally) better queen but having a b*stard child as heir would destabilize the realm. Both are selfish and unwilling to make the sacrifices to be a good ruler.

Aemond is the only one fit IMO :yeshrug: . If I was Otto I would be praying Aegon had an accident so I could put him on the throne. Only reason I’m team Green.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
All these crackas look the same to me

I still can't match the names with faces on this show. I only know one side is at Dragonstone and the other side is in KL :sadcam:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Them having one shot at killing Aegon or Aemond/ending the war and instead killing the kid is about as dumb as Arya not using any of her three kills on Tywin or Joffrey.
There’s a new line of succession. Killing the King with a sneak attack won’t put Rhaenyra back on the throne.

That would probably just put the Hand/Alicent in a caretaker role until the son got old enough.