House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
The starks are weak ass suckers for love, and I fukked with robb as a leader.

Respect is great until your head is on a fukkin Pike like his brother and dad.
King in the North #StarkSet :wow:
giTqP0m.gif

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The whole thing is set up like "Blacks good, Greens bad".
The greens are the bad guys though :dwillhuh: this isnt really an opinion piece, they are the antagonist of the story :dwillhuh:

thats the entire plot :dwillhuh:

That the hand of the king backdoored his alleged best friend / king by whoring out his daughter to put his house in position of power on the throne and successfully did this by not honoring the kings own words by submitting the throne to his own (the kings) daughter and strong arming his grand son into king position :dwillhuh: all this leads to war but it starts with the green side being shiesty :dwillhuh:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
The greens are the bad guys though :dwillhuh: this isnt really an opinion piece, they are the antagonist of the story :dwillhuh:

thats the entire plot :dwillhuh:

That the hand of the king backdoored his alleged best friend / king by whoring out his daughter to put his house in position of power on the throne and successfully did this by not honoring the kings own words by submitting the throne to his own (the kings) daughter and strong arming his grand son into king position :dwillhuh: all this leads to war but it starts with the green side being shiesty :dwillhuh:
Them criggas were green with envy:ohhh:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Ned was a weak Lord, out smarted by a CHILD. Jon Snow was a sucker for love, saved by a witch, only Robb was a factor, dude was a hitter and cleaned out the realm..he would've been a worthy king, but just like his b*stard brother he was thrown astray by p*ssy. EDIT: TWICE.

The starks are weak ass suckers for love, and I fukked with robb as a leader.

At least the Lannisters pay their debts and you know what it is with them...you get down or lay down.
Lannisters must of had a big come up from this time period to game of thrones time period because they getting hoe'd constantly during this time period

every time a lannister on screen during house of dragons they getting hoed

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
1. The greens are the bad guys though this isnt really an opinion piece, they are the antagonist of the story

thats the entire plot

2.That the hand of the king backdoored his alleged best friend / king by whoring out his daughter to put his house in position of power 3 honoring the kings own words by submitting the throne to his own (the kings) daughter and strong arming his grand son into king position 4all this leads to war but it starts with the green side being shiesty
1. Only to team black are the greens the villains.
2. He didnt whore out his daughter. He saw his best friend was in need of a faithful and dutiful wife so he put his daughter's hat in the ring. He already knew his friend was a good guy, so he was looking out for his daughter as well. Win Win.
3. King's dying words are what put Aegon on the thread. He shouldve been more specific or grow some balls and backed Rhae Rhae in such a way that there would be no doubt.
4. All this lead to war because the black side are bloodthirsty and usurpers. If Rhae Rhae kept her legs closed maybe she would be on the throne. Criston wouldnt be spiraling out, Corlys would have true born blood ready to take the throne.
:manny:

message brought to you by #greenset

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Lannisters must of had a big come up from this time period to game of thrones time period because they getting hoe'd constantly during this time period

every time a lannister on screen during house of dragons they getting hoed
I didn’t read the book but they’re about their bread…they must’ve capitalized on a need for money…they have all the Valeriyan steel for a reason i suspect

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
1. Only to team black are the greens the villains.
2. He didnt whore out his daughter. He saw his best friend was in need of a faithful and dutiful wife so he put his daughter's hat in the ring. He already knew his friend was a good guy, so he was looking out for his daughter as well. Win Win.
3. King's dying words are what put Aegon on the thread. He shouldve been more specific or grow some balls and backed Rhae Rhae in such a way that there would be no doubt.
4. All this lead to war because the black side are bloodthirsty and usurpers. If Rhae Rhae kept her legs closed maybe she would be on the throne. Criston wouldnt be spiraling out, Corlys would have true born blood ready to take the throne.
:manny:

message brought to you by #greenset
:dahell:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Really good episode. Felt like S1-S2 of GoT with a bigger budget. Lots of dialogue, lots of people in rooms plotting, lots of talk of confrontations and battles that won't happen for a few more episodes. Less random violence or sexposition. But I think that's a product of the world being built by GoT already. Viewers understand what they're getting and the writers no longer need to beg them to pay attention with a tantalizing death here or there.

I also like how even casual viewers can follow the battle strategies because they're familiar with the Riverlands/Riverrun, Harrenhall, etc.

In terms of the way they did Blood & Cheese...ultimately you have to accept that they're humanizing characters much more here to maintain likability. I'm not gonna get mad that it was less brutal or they "didn't do it right" or whatever else. I trust the showrunner far more than I trusted D&D. He knows what he's doing. It'll be fine.