House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

mag·nan·i·mous
adjective
  1. generous or forgiving, especially toward a rival or less powerful person

Yo, the way Aegon and his boys don’t seem to give a fukk about the throne makes me laugh.

Aegon: “The magnanimous” :gucci:

Weed Carrier: :yeshrug:

Argon: :ehh::manny:

Daps
They were married last season, it’s why Alice r was mad aegon raped the the hand maiden, he cheated on Helena. Helena also mentions being ignored by him besides when he’s drunk. The kids are a season 2 creation tho

Nah, not much time has passed between the end of season 1 and this episode. The kids are in season 1, just no attention paid to them. Check the “beast beneath the boards scene” again…the kids are there before Alicent sends them away.

Last edited:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Team Green should be Team #Shambles
Alicent vs Otto for the King’s ear

Clubfoot trying to get Otto out the paint

Clubfoot telling Alicent all her servants basically report to him and she too stupid to realize it

Aemond & Cole plotting attacks behind the king‘s back.

Aemond being a shytty dad letting his bad ass kid almost ruin the small council meeting

Cole blowing the queen regent back out instead of at his post guarding the queen and her children.
#Teamshambles
Larys Strong/ClubFoot is the most interesting player on Team Green to me.

I said this about him 2 years ago:

I saw Larys as a threat from a mile away.

He was gettin ALL the tea sitting among the powerful elite women because they didn’t see him as a threat bein disabled.
larys-ladies-tent.jpg

d2a60ce71e6070ec7877047ab51bddf24dfdf2fe.gif

This is no different than Lord Varys having all the tea in Game of Thrones because he wasn’t seen as a threat bein a Eunuch
Varys-Conleth_Hill.jpg

The sharp mind can be much deadlier than the sword.
A good secret can be worth more than gold.

Larys Strong is playing the game the best so far on Team Green.

He spun Alicent in his web and got her cornered.

She’s just too naive and dumb to see it.

Her hypocrisy prevented her from seeing the trap he put her in.

That’s why he’s even able to make his own power plays behind her back without her knowing it and him just “informing” her on the matter, opposed to “asking for permission”

He literally told her:
“I got the previous staff killed and have chosen your new staff, personally”

With her having no say in the matter lmao.

Translation:
Multiple ppl close to you, with direct access to you, work for me.
I got eyes on you damn near at all times.
and btw, I know your dirty little secrets.. I can expose them at will..

Alicent has nobody to trust.

She was even forced to bathe herself alone and tell the maidens that were supposed to be of service to her, to leave, because they’re all working for Larys.

Ole girl was STRESSIN, scrubbin herself hard as hell in that tub LMAO
GQRsIQkXsAM44tB

Otto, her father and Hand of the King out here undermining her left and right at every council meeting.

The same father that’s key to her bein able to control King Aegon.

The same father, Larys is busy removing out of her sight by playing into Aegon’s ego during their private conversations, bc he got access.
IMG-3222.jpg

Larys is playing the game at a high level and highlighting how weak Alicent / Team Green is right now, because of their hypocrisy playin righteous.

Not to mention Alicent and Criston the Simp turned bitter Samuelite tryna justify their anger at Rhaenyra being for righteous reasons.

Them SAME two were fukkin against the “righteous code of conduct” they pretend to uphold, compromising their own security detail.
Which directly lead to Jaehaerys being killed.
Team Green in shambles right now :mjlol:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Disloyal ass niccas jump shyt. We stand for the realm
Ned was a weak Lord, out smarted by a CHILD. Jon Snow was a sucker for love, saved by a witch, only Robb was a factor, dude was a hitter and cleaned out the realm..he would've been a worthy king, but just like his b*stard brother he was thrown astray by p*ssy. EDIT: TWICE.

The starks are weak ass suckers for love, and I fukked with robb as a leader.

At least the Lannisters pay their debts and you know what it is with them...you get down or lay down.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That weird shyt they were doing with the audio during that scene creeped me the fukk out. It kind of sounds like screaming but its not and its fukking terrifying.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Ned was a weak Lord, out smarted by a CHILD. Jon Snow was a sucker for love, saved by a witch, only Robb was a factor, dude was a hitter and cleaned out the realm..he would've been a worthy king, but just like his b*stard brother he was thrown astray by p*ssy. EDIT: TWICE.

The starks are weak ass suckers for love, and I fukked with robb as a leader.

At least the Lannisters pay their debts and you know what it is with them...you get down or lay down.