House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:comeon:This was a bad season for yall or was it the girl power thing made it uncomfortable for no reason given the fact season 1 was already written around the women of the throne? Did we not forget the last 2 seasons of GoT?
I dont think 1 person in here alluded to having any issue with any of women being in power in this show :dwillhuh: this is something you made up in your head

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I dont think 1 person in here alluded to having any issue with any of women being in power in this show :dwillhuh: this is something you made up in your head
Nah, it was at least one person in here wildin with that narrative. I think it was ReasonableMatic that checked them on it :lolbron:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Literally.

The flagship character of this franchise is this

daenarys-1920.jpg

A frail white girl who manages to subjugate savage tribesman, outwit rapists and slavers and wins the throne on her own merit. At the shows peak it was not controversial to consider her one of the most beloved characters in modern media. Somehow all those guys angry at girlpower were subdued for 8 seasons of GOT but are activated now for some reason. Whatever it is, it can't be that the writing is worse, right? :Lupe:

The idea that the audience would be suddenly against authoritative women after Dany, Cersei, Lyana Mormont and Olenna Tyrell's popularity is laughable. Some people are just sensitive fakkits though so they have to go the Disney fan/bytchmade white girl route of "you're being a massage-o-nist!!!" to combat criticism. :umad:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I have no idea what Heleana was referring to in regards to Gods eye. Let’s keep it that way
…………. It’s absolutely nothing nefarious and isn’t a spoiler at all, but ok.

I also did Google searches and found the wiki…gotta a pretty good synopsis.

This damn world he created is so intricate.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Literally.

daenarys-1920.jpg

A frail white girl who manages to subjugate savage tribesman, outwit rapists and slavers and wins the throne on her own merit. At the shows peak it was not controversial to consider her one of the most beloved characters in modern media. Somehow all those guys angry at girlpower were subdued for 8 seasons of GOT but are activated now for some reason. Whatever it is, it can't be that the writing is worse, right? :Lupe:

The idea that the audience would be suddenly against authoritative women after Dany, Cersei, Lyana Mormont and Olenna Tyrell's popularity is laughable. Some people are just sensitive fakkits though so they have to go the Disney fan/bytchmade white girl route of "you're being a massage-o-nist!!!" to combat criticism. :umad:
Yea….in this case, everyone just wanted the Dance to begin. On screen. This season.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
ever since that one dude spoiled me a few days ago ive felt apathetic as fukk. but the way the season ended didnt help either

might just start watching videos and if i get spoiled i get spoiled, whatever. shyt aint living up to game of thrones s1-s4

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Literally.

daenarys-1920.jpg

Look how fine she is :ohlawd:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
ab963effc09eea6ebec84dc97c056ecf.jpg
Biggest gump in the whole series

How you marry her and don’t ever hit it :what:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Sidenote, Emilia Clarke fell off looks wise after GoT. It's like her 4head got bigger or maybe the targ wige was doing the heavy lifting like for Darcy :yeshrug: