House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
People can blame ceos or whatever

This seasons writing was poor

Same settings over and over

Same dialog

Non sensical scenes

Throwing in girl power non sense for white women every ep

Reads like a childrens essay done an hour before.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Mo'Nique gotta voice Vhagar then. She's the only saucy bitter veteran big biitch in Hollywood with the chops to pull it off.
Vhagar was chewing on Lucerys and Arrax like
a woman with curly hair is wearing a necklace and earrings and making a funny face .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Do y'all think they save god's eye for season 4 or 3?

I'm still upset she spoke flat out instead of riddles....she must've been pissed the fukk off at Aemond
Its a riddle because I have no fuccking idea what the god's eye means. To me that's the thing in Fast & Furious.

But clearly you alluding to something :ufdup:

Silkk

Daps
We need a spinoff from the dragons perspective. The dragons and their personalities have carried this season. Since dragons are just as intelligent as humans it would be interesting hearing their thoughts on all this fukkery.

Mo'Nique gotta voice Vhagar then. She's the only saucy bitter veteran big biitch in Hollywood with the chops to pull it off.
Yall seen that Dragon movie with Millie Bobby Brown on Netflix?

Movie was dope to me but I was :wtf: when the dragon started talking to her :laff:

Silkk

Daps
Cuz he was gonna do the same thing until he had the vision. :comeon:

Daemon is also the most morally fluid person in this show. Who knows what he’s gonna do or why he does it
Daemon would never kill Rhaenyra. This is the same bullshyt he did most of season 1 with Viserys.

Dude is just a fuccking child who needs attention at all times or he lashes out.

Silkk

Daps
You the nikka that was saying before the season started about how certain battles would be cut for others and fans would be mad about such and such happening.

Reported :manny:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Daemon would never kill Rhaenyra. This is the same bullshyt he did most of season 1 with Viserys.

Dude is just a fuccking child who needs attention at all times or he lashes out.
I never said he would kill her. But he was clearly planning to usurp her until he saw the vision.

Trying to be mad at Ser Broome for treason when Daemon had the same idea is crazy to me. If he didn’t have that vision he was gonna pull up with his army and tell Rhaenyra to move aside and let him take control.

Silkk

Daps
I never said he would kill her. But he was clearly planning to usurp her until he saw the vision.

Trying to be mad at Ser Broome for treason when Daemon had the same idea is crazy to me. If he didn’t have that vision he was gonna pull up with his army and tell Rhaenyra to move aside and let him take control.
:mjlol: Yeah fuccking right. Daemond chump ass was gonna always end up bending the knee

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road

He should still take control...he got her the army she needed and got the biggest dragon until the Dragonseeds came in.

Allyn knew Daemon was never really gonna usurp her and that's why she showed him the vision to finally bring him to heel.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watch those Alt Shift X videos where he breaks down each episode weekly. He sometimes speculates on certain theories and also references things from the books. As a result, I know the names of the wild dragons. I wouldn’t ever post that in here though because, as others have said, they haven’t really been mentioned so I’m not trying to take that thrill away from everyone. Let people have some joy. It’s not that hard.

I read the books to the point that I know ASOIAF history like it's real history and I just pretend I know nothing in these threads.

04f.gif

With that said, this season wasn't bad but, the finale was weak. In the OG series, they always had a major event to end the season whether you had Ned's death, the Battle of Blackwater, Robb's death, Battle of Castle Black, etc. There's more than enough events in the Dance to focus on. I think they don't have the bread to film scenes so they're skipping them.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:comeon:This was a bad season for yall or was it the girl power thing made it uncomfortable for no reason given the fact season 1 was already written around the women of the throne? Did we not forget the last 2 seasons of GoT?