House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I mean, y’all say this but some of these dudes REALLY do be dropping quasi spoilers and outright spoilers, so of course there will be pushback against that.

For some people, having a certain knowledge about things becomes an amulet where they just have to flaunt it. I was so disenchanted with season 2 that I went down the YouTube rabbit hole about the rest of the story, which I would normally never do. I haven’t said, posted, or intimated shyt about future events. However, going down that rabbit hole, I know some of these posts are legit spoilers :yeshrug:, and I get people railing against others trying to alter their viewing experience.
That ulf post that dumb bytch posted was so flagrant and random it can only be a spoiler :dead:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
its not just the dragon name. thats just the cherry on top because it shows that multiple people have knowledge about what happens shortly after.

People slip up all the time. Thats what we are paranoid about, that you may say a little too much, because obviously you know what happens. People spoiled Hugh story arc in here . People are allegedly spoiling Ulf story arc. People talking about Rhaena and sheepstealer to me, is a spoiler, because it all but confirms that she tames him (or her? dont know this dragon) :ld: only an episode after we saw many targs get burnt by dragons trying to claim them. In a series that has many twists and turns. This isnt our imagination/paranoia, people have already spoiled shyt in here, thankfully the mods have been on it for the most part. So we have a right to be paranoid. Just trying to make sure you dont go overboard with the information, especially shyt that hasnt been mentioned in the story yet (sheepstealer name)

theres been other shyt spoiled in here I cant remember off top of my head. That ulf shyt is the worst though. I hope that poster is already banned from here.
:wtb: :gucci: smh you got it big fella

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I mean, y’all say this but some of these dudes REALLY do be dropping quasi spoilers and outright spoilers, so of course there will be pushback against that.

For some people, having a certain knowledge about things becomes an amulet where they just have to flaunt it. I was so disenchanted with season 2 that I went down the YouTube rabbit hole about the rest of the story, which I would normally never do. I haven’t said, posted, or intimated shyt about future events. However, going down that rabbit hole, I know some of these posts are legit spoilers :yeshrug:, and I get people railing against others trying to alter their viewing experience.
Same

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
This spoiler drama in here more engaging than the season finale :mjlol:

dwayne-wade-i-love-it.gif

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Do y'all think they save god's eye for season 4 or 3?

I'm still upset she spoke flat out instead of riddles....she must've been pissed the fukk off at Aemond
I like that her visions are more clear than bytch ass bran double talking ass but its crazy they went into so much detail in her vision when just few episodes prior she could only allude to something (the rats and not the actual killer that is the rat catcher). So maybe she super tapped into her autistic side now :ld:

either that or my personal theory is they showed it so blatant and its up to Aemond to do the opposite of his course so he dont even up like how she vision. Unless he not a believer in her special ways

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I like that her visions are more clear than bytch ass bran double talking ass but its crazy they went into so much detail in her vision when just few episodes prior she could only allude to something (the rats and not the actual killer that is the rat catcher). So maybe she super tapped into her autistic side now :ld:

either that or my personal theory is they showed it so blatant and its up to Aemond to do the opposite of his course so he dont even up like how she vision. Unless he not a believer in her special ways
You Aemond is not gonna pay that woman any mind. He gonna geaux to God's eye and see what she talking bout.

I just hope they spend money on that episode and make it epic like the Battle Of The b*stards. That's all I care about.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
We need a spinoff from the dragons perspective. The dragons and their personalities have carried this season. Since dragons are just as intelligent as humans it would be interesting hearing their thoughts on all this fukkery.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
something isn't sitting right here. daemon clipped a guy for following his orders but he spares a guy for betraying his wife :patrice: got me feeling like there's some ultimate backstabbing that will happen in future seasons.....
like daemon actually usurping Rhaenyra. Why the fukk else would he let that MF live???
Cuz he was gonna do the same thing until he had the vision. :comeon:

Daemon is also the most morally fluid person in this show. Who knows what he’s gonna do or why he does it

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
So Sunfyre is dead?

Well wtf was Joffrey ass talking about in GOT when he said that Aegon feeds Rhaenyra to his dragon. That shyt was literally everywhere before this season started. Are they gonna bush that? :jbhmm:
No dead body onscreen = no death. You know better. :ufdup:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Someone needs to help me understand why Helaena is giving visions to her uncle that murdered her son. Visions that are supposed to help him rejoin Rhaenyra and overthrow her brother/husband. Yet, she’s pissed at Aemond for burning that same brother/husband. “I saw it!!!” You didn’t see your uncle scheming to kill your kid?? This ho wasn’t autistic in this episode. What she was is a traitor just like her momma. And why give away how it ends instead of just unraveling it during the show???

Terrible writing.
They haven’t been consistent with her “prophecies” at all. She went from vague babble to seeing the past and future clearly :beli:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
No we know it, but it could of been inaccurate no different then joffrey was telling the world ned stark was an unhonorable man. So holding on to 30 seconds of filler dialogue in game of thrones series as an excuse to try and spoil this series is just dumb.

in the history books, in the show, people will look at Ned Stark as a horrible person. But we, the show viewers, know thats not true.

Joffrey could of learned faulty information about what actually went down.
Doesn’t this just mean that any spoilers dropped on here could be inaccurate as well? :skip:

They’re coming from the same source that Joffrey got his info from

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
We need a spinoff from the dragons perspective. The dragons and their personalities have carried this season. Since dragons are just as intelligent as humans it would be interesting hearing their thoughts on all this fukkery.
Mo'Nique gotta voice Vhagar then. She's the only saucy bitter veteran big biitch in Hollywood with the chops to pull it off.