House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Who didnt post in og got thread? Almost everyone here did. Yall just werent as flagrant as back then. Twitter/reddit wasnt as popular. Tiktok didnt exist, instagram didnt have reels/explore pages or even an algorithm at all until halfway through GoT. Youtube didnt have as many recommendations or youtube shorts.

Was much harder to stumble upon spoilers even just before covid. Apps like capcut didnt exist so less people made memes out of new movies etc.

The ISSUE isnt that YOU or OTHERS stumble upon spoilers. The ISSUE is people drop them in here. When theres a 2nd thread you can discuss that. Without complaints.

I think yall spoiling shyt are lonely losers. I cant think of any other reason to post that shyt. Dont get enough attention in real life and you know its going to piss people off but its the only social interaction you going to get. Straight weirdo shyt.
The spoiler faggits didn’t have source material to spoil the last theee seasons which was great for the threads.

They were definitely doing it the first few seasons.

Daps
26b9ebf3596031996d4b82d1d7c859545d83a69a.gif

3631785ad524dda75696a6885a842ba2d773d254.gifv

f9374ff9419eba42e3d308534541e2aa31939e2e.gifv

Sheepstealer looks FIRE to me, it’s the wings for me :ehh:

I would have been like:

I’m good.

:hhh:

Daps
Someone needs to help me understand why Helaena is giving visions to her uncle that murdered her son. Visions that are supposed to help him rejoin Rhaenyra and overthrow her brother/husband. Yet, she’s pissed at Aemond for burning that same brother/husband. “I saw it!!!” You didn’t see your uncle scheming to kill your kid?? This ho wasn’t autistic in this episode. What she was is a traitor just like her momma. And why give away how it ends instead of just unraveling it during the show???

Terrible writing.
In all fairness, he didn’t mean for the kid to get killed. He was going for Aemond, and nobody would care if Aemond got killed, because the entire family hates him. The only “person” who likes him is his dragon.

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
In all fairness, he didn’t mean for the kid to get killed. He was going for Aemond, and nobody would care if Aemond got killed, because the entire family hates him. The only “person” who likes him is his dragon.
He told them “a son for a son” according to Blood. She could see and say she’s ”afraid of the rats”…a clear indication that she knew what was coming, but not connect her uncle as the person that put it in motion? I don’t buy that. Her appearing in the vision was as ridiculous as Rhaenyra telling Alicent she wants ”a son for a son”, as if Jaehaerys’ death meant nothing. This writing hasn’t been cohesive at all.

Daps
He told them “a son for a son” according to Blood. She could see and say she’s ”afraid of the rats”…a clear indication that she knew what was coming, but not connect her uncle as the person that put it in motion? I don’t buy that. Her appearing in the vision was as ridiculous as Rhaenyra telling Alicent she wants ”a son for a son”, as if Jaehaerys’ death meant nothing. This writing hasn’t been cohesive at all.

I still don’t know what she meant when she said one of the bugs stopped singing. She’s hit or miss.

:yeshrug:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
He still gave the green light cause they asked him what to do if they couldn't find Aemond