House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Also- Aegon was a really shytty big brother up until he was burned out of the sky. I almonst forgot he mocked Aemond in the brothel. Aemond is a psycho, no doubt, but…looks like this was needed for his character development.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Sidenote, Emilia Clarke fell off looks wise after GoT. It's like her 4head got bigger or maybe the targ wige was doing the heavy lifting like for Darcy :yeshrug:
Let’s be real, Emilia was always above average at best before the show.

She was never a dime.

GoT’s Hair & Make Up department took her to dime status.

HotD’s Hair & Make Up department took Emma Darcy to dime status too.

That’s literally their job and the aesthetic of the characters they portrayed.

The Hair & Make Up and Styling departement been showing out all season.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I’m glad some of y’all didn’t post in here during the OG GOT run, y’all have brought nothing and the whining from grown men is 🤮
fukk all this arguing. Join #walkerset and be free of burden

zvm1TxR.png

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Let’s be real, Emilia was always above average at best before the show.

She was never a dime.

GoT’s Hair & Make Up department took her to dime status.

HotD’s Hair & Make Up department took Emma Darcy to dime status too.

That’s literally their job and the aesthetic of the characters they portrayed.

The Hair & Make Up and Styling departement been showing out all season.
Cmon Now buddy :skip:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I’m glad some of y’all didn’t post in here during the OG GOT run, y’all have brought nothing and the whining from grown men is 🤮
Who didnt post in og got thread? Almost everyone here did. Yall just werent as flagrant as back then. Twitter/reddit wasnt as popular. Tiktok didnt exist, instagram didnt have reels/explore pages or even an algorithm at all until halfway through GoT. Youtube didnt have as many recommendations or youtube shorts.

Was much harder to stumble upon spoilers even just before covid. Apps like capcut didnt exist so less people made memes out of new movies etc.

The ISSUE isnt that YOU or OTHERS stumble upon spoilers. The ISSUE is people drop them in here. When theres a 2nd thread you can discuss that. Without complaints.

I think yall spoiling shyt are lonely losers. I cant think of any other reason to post that shyt. Dont get enough attention in real life and you know its going to piss people off but its the only social interaction you going to get. Straight weirdo shyt.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
how you know that dragon name ? Its been a few random dragon names dropped in here (cannibal and something else) how you know it aint one of those dragons ?how does everyone know 100% that dragon is sheepstealer ?
Becauae he is stealing sheeps?