House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Yall make me wish this shyt gets canceled before it makes it to season 4 just cause of all this spoiler complaining :snoop:

I mean, y’all say this but some of these dudes REALLY do be dropping quasi spoilers and outright spoilers, so of course there will be pushback against that.

For some people, having a certain knowledge about things becomes an amulet where they just have to flaunt it. I was so disenchanted with season 2 that I went down the YouTube rabbit hole about the rest of the story, which I would normally never do. I haven’t said, posted, or intimated shyt about future events. However, going down that rabbit hole, I know some of these posts are legit spoilers :yeshrug:, and I get people railing against others trying to alter their viewing experience.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
As a book reader this is a very fair criticism and it's been going on since GoT started. Including book readers complaining about characters being cut from the show, and then spoiling shyt not knowing whether the show was going to simply introduce that character at a later time or give the character's role to someone else. For instance in this season, they cut a noteworthy character who is actually black in the books, and later gave the role to a different character. If someone had mentioned that weeks ago, they would have spoiled something that happened in the finale.

I have zero issue bringing up book stuff that offers additional context to a scene or situation, that's fair game IMO. But straight up hyping characters or teasing shyt is wrong. We gotta do better.
I'm pretty sure that instance was mentioned in this thread. People started bringing up a name we had never heard in this show.

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
I watch those Alt Shift X videos where he breaks down each episode weekly. He sometimes speculates on certain theories and also references things from the books. As a result, I know the names of the wild dragons. I wouldn’t ever post that in here though because, as others have said, they haven’t really been mentioned so I’m not trying to take that thrill away from everyone. Let people have some joy. It’s not that hard.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I watch those Alt Shift X videos where he breaks down each episode weekly. He sometimes speculates on certain theories and also references things from the books. As a result, I know the names of the wild dragons. I wouldn’t ever post that in here though because, as others have said, they haven’t really been mentioned so I’m not trying to take that thrill away from everyone. Let people have some joy. It’s not that hard.
I get that . We got 2 years until the next season and he crying about a dragon name :aicmon:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I get that . We got 2 years until the next season and he crying about a dragon name :aicmon:
its not just the dragon name. thats just the cherry on top because it shows that multiple people have knowledge about what happens shortly after.

People slip up all the time. Thats what we are paranoid about, that you may say a little too much, because obviously you know what happens. People spoiled Hugh story arc in here . People are allegedly spoiling Ulf story arc. People talking about Rhaena and sheepstealer to me, is a spoiler, because it all but confirms that she tames him (or her? dont know this dragon) :ld: only an episode after we saw many targs get burnt by dragons trying to claim them. In a series that has many twists and turns. This isnt our imagination/paranoia, people have already spoiled shyt in here, thankfully the mods have been on it for the most part. So we have a right to be paranoid. Just trying to make sure you dont go overboard with the information, especially shyt that hasnt been mentioned in the story yet (sheepstealer name)

theres been other shyt spoiled in here I cant remember off top of my head. That ulf shyt is the worst though. I hope that poster is already banned from here.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Yall make me wish this shyt gets canceled before it makes it to season 4 just cause of all this spoiler complaining :snoop:
or what would make logical sense, is you just dont come in this particular thread and you just post in the other thread? Yall do know theres 2 options to post in :dwillhuh:

if yall dont care about spoilers, why dont yall post in the House of Dragon thread where they allow spoilers but its still a discussion about the show :dwillhuh: im confused on why you need to post here, no one is forcing you to post here :dwillhuh: