House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats..... Thats incredible. This guy did tax write offs and refused to pay writers amd actors for months and at the same time increased his pay package 26% :dahell:
Hes remarkably bad

This guy is a cancer to society. The turned The History channel and The Learning Channel from cable networks that provided educational programming into vast wastelands of the worst imaginable reality trash TV.

You know how much I learned on lazy weekends watching the History channel?

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
This guy is a cancer to society. The turned The History channel and The Learning Channel from cable networks that provided educational programming into vast wastelands of the worst imaginable reality trash TV.

That was him too? :dahell:
Is this mf trying to become rupert Murdoch?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

I didn't realize that was him:hhh:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You a winey bytch , maybe you don't watch reviews or recaps. They don't even consider it a spoiler , they just identify the dragon. Besides the fact that , thats what they identify it as all over social media. Nobody said anything about the plot or her claiming the dragon cause we don't know.
Oh yea, social media, surely because its on social media it cant be a spoiler :duck:

Talking about reviews or recaps, which hbo official recap called that dragon sheepstealer :duck:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Oh yea, social media, surely because its on social media it cant be a spoiler :duck:

Talking about reviews or recaps, which hbo official recap called that dragon sheepstealer :duck:
Idk how knowing someones name is a spoiler. Shes sheepstealer, she steals sheep. Shes the hamburgler of dragons. Robble robble

Wtf else u think wild dragons gunna eat?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Idk how knowing someones name is a spoiler. Shes sheepstealer, she steals sheep. Shes the hamburgler of dragons. Robble robble

Wtf else u think wild dragons gunna eat?
It aint just the name, thats just part of it, its how people are/were describing the interaction all but confirming that she tames the dragon. We, the viewers dont know that.

Also I cant believe this truly needs to be explained but knowing the name just shows the posters have knowledge about characters, what happens, etc

So its a slippery slope because at any moment one of those posters can lead on a little more info than maybe they intended

We’ve already been spoiled multiple times in here. Always from some bytch ass book reader. Theres a dedicated thread to people who read the books or seen spoilers, go post there

Posting here but having knowledge of what happens is just weirdo behavior

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

How about you take yo punk ass to the official HBO HOTD forum or Stfu gahdamn crybaby :camby:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
mafukkas FLAGRANT in here

how do we even know she claims the dragon and doesnt get BBQ'd right there like the other 50 targs that died to Big Verm? They all but confirm thats her dragon in here.

how is this not spoilers ? Its been like 5-6 people in here talking about "sheepstealer this" and "sheepstealer that" how they know its exactly that ? Its been a few other random names dropped in here, how they know its not one of them?

The answer is obvious

bytch mafukkas honestly

this look like the book thread to you ? Was any of this explained in the show ?

Imagine The Wire thread 2 decades ago when Avon asks for help from New York and everyone typing ":gladbron: Brother Mouzone coming he go crazy " before he was introduced in the show :dahell:

or the Sopranos when they talking about someone big getting out of jail and people typing "it must be richie aprille :gladbron: hes jackys uncle :gladbron: " before we ever know its richie aprille :what: man get the fukk on

As a book reader this is a very fair criticism and it's been going on since GoT started. Including book readers complaining about characters being cut from the show, and then spoiling shyt not knowing whether the show was going to simply introduce that character at a later time or give the character's role to someone else. For instance in this season, they cut a noteworthy character who is actually black in the books, and later gave the role to a different character. If someone had mentioned that weeks ago, they would have spoiled something that happened in the finale.

I have zero issue bringing up book stuff that offers additional context to a scene or situation, that's fair game IMO. But straight up hyping characters or teasing shyt is wrong. We gotta do better.