House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:beli: That sheep looks like a crackhead. What do crackheads do.... They steal ...

why you so pressed?
Because you nikkas like to hide the fact y'all are either book readers or have already spoiled yourselves in some way. I know now to ignore your post in this thread to avoid possible spoilers.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
:mjtf: Sheepstealer look RAGGEDY as hell. Like the crackhead in the family they don't talk about.
26b9ebf3596031996d4b82d1d7c859545d83a69a.gif

3631785ad524dda75696a6885a842ba2d773d254.gifv

f9374ff9419eba42e3d308534541e2aa31939e2e.gifv

Sheepstealer looks FIRE to me, it’s the wings for me :ehh:

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
by the mother:

It’s a wild ass dragon that doesn’t have a formal name cuz no one has claimed or tamed it yet. They informally called it Sheepstealer because it has a particular appetite for sheep/mutton. Just like they have the cannibal that eats other young dragons or dead dragon corpses..

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
26b9ebf3596031996d4b82d1d7c859545d83a69a.gif

3631785ad524dda75696a6885a842ba2d773d254.gifv

f9374ff9419eba42e3d308534541e2aa31939e2e.gifv

Sheepstealer looks FIRE to me, it’s the wings for me :ehh:
I'll agree that the design looks cool, looks distinct but not in the weird way Daemon's dragon does. My issue is the perspective in those 3 shots.

1st one gives you scale so it's decent sized.
2nd photo makes it look small as hell.
3rd could go either way but seems more dedicated to giving you better details of the weird patterns.

Shouldn't be surprised though, they often waffle back and forth as to how big these creatures are except Vhagar's ol dusty 747 ass :flabbynsick:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Is sheepstealer the actual name of this dragon? :gucci:
mafukkas FLAGRANT in here

how do we even know she claims the dragon and doesnt get BBQ'd right there like the other 50 targs that died to Big Verm? They all but confirm thats her dragon in here.

how is this not spoilers ? Its been like 5-6 people in here talking about "sheepstealer this" and "sheepstealer that" how they know its exactly that ? Its been a few other random names dropped in here, how they know its not one of them?

The answer is obvious

bytch mafukkas honestly
by the mother:

It’s a wild ass dragon that doesn’t have a formal name cuz no one has claimed or tamed it yet. They informally called it Sheepstealer because it has a particular appetite for sheep/mutton. Just like they have the cannibal that eats other young dragons or dead dragon corpses..

this look like the book thread to you ? Was any of this explained in the show ?

Imagine The Wire thread 2 decades ago when Avon asks for help from New York and everyone typing ":gladbron: Brother Mouzone coming he go crazy " before he was introduced in the show :dahell:

or the Sopranos when they talking about someone big getting out of jail and people typing "it must be richie aprille :gladbron: hes jackys uncle :gladbron: " before we ever know its richie aprille :what: man get the fukk on

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
ehh, not really on condal. Seems it was Zaslav. It seems Condal and the writers had plans of a 10 episode season. and WBD cut them off at the legs by saying it would be 8 episodes. Depending on when they were made aware of that(writers strike/shoot schedule set), maybe they couldnt fix the shyt to all fit in 8 episodes. That's on top of the budget cuts, which meant they had to skip battles.

D&D on the other hand had the ability to mine GRRM for info. lift dialogue from the books, and a blank check for a budget. The only reasons those last seasons were so short was because D&D wanted to get it over quickly and do star wars.

It wasn’t just that D&D wanted to do move on, but the ACTORS were ready to move on too. A lot of them had been working on the show for damn near ten years, some since they were kids (I mean, we literally watched Arya grow up), they were already rich by then, and they we’re tired of going to remote places and living there 6/7 months out of the year and not being able to disclose shyt about what they’re doing to friends and family.

What I’m saying is the downfall of season 7/8 isn’t just D&D wanting to move on. It’s a confluence of factors that people oversimplify because they need singular individuals to blame: no more book material so now you either have to end the story yourself or wait for an ending from GRRM that’s never coming because he’s written himself into a corner, actors who want to move on, show runners that want to move on, a prior shift in the writing dynamic where instead of it being a character driven show it became a plot point/action driven show, and so forth.

Last edited:

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
I will say, that GRRM blog post where he talked about TV/film writers who adapt the source material from books believing they know better, or are better writers than the authors of said books is 1000% facts. Imagine thinking you know how to write Tolkien’s story better than Tolkien? Yet, these writers be on fukking one. You see it in everything from this show to The Wheel of Power, and so on.

Last edited:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
mafukkas FLAGRANT in here

how do we even know she claims the dragon and doesnt get BBQ'd right there like the other 50 targs that died to Big Verm? They all but confirm thats her dragon in here.

how is this not spoilers ? Its been like 5-6 people in here talking about "sheepstealer this" and "sheepstealer that" how they know its exactly that ? Its been a few other random names dropped in here, how they know its not one of them?

The answer is obvious

bytch mafukkas honestly

this look like the book thread to you ? Was any of this explained in the show ?

Imagine The Wire thread 2 decades ago when Avon asks for help from New York and everyone typing ":gladbron: Brother Mouzone coming he go crazy " before he was introduced in the show :dahell:

or the Sopranos when they talking about someone big getting out of jail and people typing "it must be richie aprille :gladbron: hes jackys uncle :gladbron: " before we ever know its richie aprille :what: man get the fukk on
You a winey bytch , maybe you don't watch reviews or recaps. They don't even consider it a spoiler , they just identify the dragon. Besides the fact that , thats what they identify it as all over social media. Nobody said anything about the plot or her claiming the dragon cause we don't know.