House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
When they decided to not do the Haelena Sophie’s choice scene I knew the show was doomed. That’s such a key scene. A heavily emotional, destructive, kingdom changing event that to not include it as it was written shows the writers had zero respect for the source material. And once you think you can write better than George you are always going to fail.

Hopefully the Dunk and Egg writers are faithful to the source material.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
smh.. otto staring up at the roof after missing like 6 eps... trash. definitely a filler season. daemon did all that weird therapy just to bend the knee, i thought it was building up to something more sinister. ultimately it is what it is.. they need to go ahead and wrap this shyt up cause its not looking like its gonna get to classic level. just something to watch at this point.

& some people in here not just spoiling, but in general talking about unrelated shyt to what was shown on screen making it offputting to even be in here.. glad im caught up cause now i'm out lol. bout to catch up on shogun cause i had to dodge that little back n forth with the quickness

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Makes me wonder. How many past Targaryens has bloodraven been contacting through the weirwood net? Many Targaryens have these dragon dreams and think themselves the “hero”.

The Dunc and Egg show is gonna be interesting. The children of the forest making an appearance. Daemon crazy ass don’t know what the hell he got himself into. Breh saw the future. And don’t know how to handle it. He saw GoT era. Herrenhal and the riverlands is a creepy ass place.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
something isn't sitting right here. daemon clipped a guy for following his orders but he spares a guy for betraying his wife :patrice: got me feeling like there's some ultimate backstabbing that will happen in future seasons.....
like daemon actually usurping Rhaenyra. Why the fukk else would he let that MF live???
That dude was a fukkup. Daemon didn’t give him orders to do anything, he was intentionally vague about how to to move. The one thing he was very specific about was making it known that the crown is not to be associated with whatever he does….then this nikka did all that grimey shyt using the TARGARYEN banner :mjlol: That’s why Daemon looked so defeated when the river lords told him. He’s like “man I JUST got in trouble for doing this kinda shyt with Rhae:lupe:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
smh.. otto staring up at the roof after missing like 6 eps... trash. definitely a filler season. daemon did all that weird therapy just to bend the knee, i thought it was building up to something more sinister. ultimately it is what it is.. they need to go ahead and wrap this shyt up cause its not looking like its gonna get to classic level. just something to watch at this point.

& some people in here not just spoiling, but in general talking about unrelated shyt to what was shown on screen making it offputting to even be in here.. glad im caught up cause now i'm out lol. bout to catch up on shogun cause i had to dodge that little back n forth with the quickness

The Otto thing is one of the worst things I've ever seen on television. In light of now knowing episodes/scenes were cut it makes sense but man...why tease something you didn't even establish? They could have simply cut that scene out instead of confusing the audience.

Wouldn't be stunned at all if S3 only has 5-6 episodes at this rate. Clearly HBO is compromised.

• Dap
Reactions: 907

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

This shyt popped up in a niccas' algos. Man this shyt had me hype :wow:

Solo_87

All Star
Daps
The Otto thing is one of the worst things I've ever seen on television. In light of now knowing episodes/scenes were cut it makes sense but man...why tease something you didn't even establish? They could have simply cut that scene out instead of confusing the audience.

Wasn't it mentioned a few times prior to the finale Otto had stopped responding to messages

Wouldn't say it was confusing but felt a lil cheap

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
That dude was a fukkup. Daemon didn’t give him orders to do anything, he was intentionally vague about how to to move. The one thing he was very specific about was making it known that the crown is not to be associated with whatever he does….then this nikka did all that grimey shyt using the TARGARYEN banner :mjlol: That’s why Daemon looked so defeated when the river lords told him. He’s like “man I JUST got in trouble for doing this kinda shyt with Rhae:lupe:
Exactly, fool out here knee deep in off brand activities waving the royal banner. Like CIA agents destabilizing countries wearing flag pins and singing the national anthem. :mjlol:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Exactly, fool out here knee deep in off brand activities waving the royal banner. Like CIA agents destabilizing countries wearing flag pins and singing the national anthem. :mjlol:
Daemon face was when they said dude was flying the royal banner-
200.gif