House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I pointed out battlefield action and you ass pull closed location scene action.

=/= that's not action. That's glorified fight scene.

I know for a fact you a "black panther" lover and that's why this convoy has to end.

Y'all accept any and every bullshyt and champion it as if it is something to behold. This is why Hollywood is failing
You sound like an idiot. Dafuq does "black panther" has to do with anything? I hate dumb nikkas that move the goal posts when they argument fail. Just accept the L.
I addressed your bytching about samurai battles.
I addressed you bytching about "no action".
Dont get pissy because I proved you were on bullshyt. Dont bother responding. Go bytch in the shogun thread if you want.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Hey, can y’all shut the fukk up about Shogun in this thread?
nusfEr8.png
my bad.
Will do. Blame the nikka that brought up shogun cuz he felt a type of way about hotds2 getting trashed.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps

GUMAzAMXsAA99mu

Whatever Daemon saw in the Godswood looked weird.

It seemed to have antlers, almost half man half animal.
collage-maker-12-sep-2023-04-15-pm-3966-1.jpg

I don’t know if it’s supposed to represent the Baratheons or sumn else

Thats what i took it as but idk any of the deeper lore plus is think theyd make it bigger if its supposed to signify robwrt lurking to end the dynasty

And the fact they didnt end the show with dawnons daughter catching the dragon was stooooopid

So much bad writing. Peoples motivations changing moment to moment, let alone ep to ep or season to season.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
ehh, not really on condal. Seems it was Zaslav. It seems Condal and the writers had plans of a 10 episode season. and WBD cut them off at the legs by saying it would be 8 episodes. Depending on when they were made aware of that(writers strike/shoot schedule set), maybe they couldnt fix the shyt to all fit in 8 episodes. That's on top of the budget cuts, which meant they had to skip battles.
:francis: