House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joffrey wasn't the only one that spoiled HOTD on GOT. I'm in the middle of a GOT series re-watch and the doomed Princess Shireen just dropped the outcome. Just before her dad Stannis burned her alive she was reading a book and he asked what book it was. "Dance of Dragons", she said excitedly before revealing the plot and outcome. I think I'm just gonna download the audiobook fukk waiting 2 years.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I thought that was just supposed to be a regular Whitewalker general, not the actual Night King. Matt said same when talking about the Daemon's vision scene.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
What hasn’t been discussed enough by us and the show is the constant fury and pain House Beesbury has been putting on the Hightowers and other houses in the region. They never stop putting in work ever since that p*ssy whipped fool Cole slammed Lord Beesbury head into the table. And in the ending montage with ol clever Otto in the dungeon, I think that’s house Beesbury putting in major work to avenge their lord. And I think Dearon (however you spell it) and his dragon is flying to save him. Shout out to House Beesbury
Killah Bees on a swam :wow:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
We shytted on D&D but they adapted the source material way better than these nikkas
ehh, not really on condal. Seems it was Zaslav. It seems Condal and the writers had plans of a 10 episode season. and WBD cut them off at the legs by saying it would be 8 episodes. Depending on when they were made aware of that(writers strike/shoot schedule set), maybe they couldnt fix the shyt to all fit in 8 episodes. That's on top of the budget cuts, which meant they had to skip battles.

D&D on the other hand had the ability to mine GRRM for info. lift dialogue from the books, and a blank check for a budget. The only reasons those last seasons were so short was because D&D wanted to get it over quickly and do star wars.

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Someone needs to help me understand why Helaena is giving visions to her uncle that murdered her son. Visions that are supposed to help him rejoin Rhaenyra and overthrow her brother/husband. Yet, she’s pissed at Aemond for burning that same brother/husband. “I saw it!!!” You didn’t see your uncle scheming to kill your kid?? This ho wasn’t autistic in this episode. What she was is a traitor just like her momma. And why give away how it ends instead of just unraveling it during the show???

Terrible writing.
Idk she said Aegon would be king so maybe she scheming and plotting kinda like Dr. Strange was when he told Ironman there was only one way to win vs Thanos and had to let shyt get fuccked up first.

They did a horrible job if that is the case though.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:skip::why:

Nikka the literal spoiler was in GOT. Even if you didn’t read the books, we all watched it :deadrose:
False actually.

No we know it, but it could of been inaccurate no different then joffrey was telling the world ned stark was an unhonorable man. So holding on to 30 seconds of filler dialogue in game of thrones series as an excuse to try and spoil this series is just dumb.

in the history books, in the show, people will look at Ned Stark as a horrible person. But we, the show viewers, know thats not true.

Joffrey could of learned faulty information about what actually went down.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Joffrey wasn't the only one that spoiled HOTD on GOT. I'm in the middle of a GOT series re-watch and the doomed Princess Shireen just dropped the outcome. Just before her dad Stannis burned her alive she was reading a book and he asked what book it was. "Dance of Dragons", she said excitedly before revealing the plot and outcome. I think I'm just gonna download the audiobook fukk waiting 2 years.
If the show ended today, the history books would of wrote the rightful Queen rhaenya as a usurper and traitor... is she a traitor? No. We, the show watchers know that shes the rightful heir to the throne. The people writing the history books do not know that. History books are almost always wrong in series like this because guess who writes them? The victors / people alive. Dead people cant write history books. Doesnt mean whats in the books are correct.

Ned is a deadbeat horrible person in the game of thrones history book because thats how joffrey wanted him viewed. Doesnt mean its true.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Wtf was Baela's sister's name again? Why the hell was she running around in an open field bucking her eyes for 2 episodes straight?:dahell:
Rhaena. She was desperate for a dragon. Now why she would do that and not take any provisions with her is another story :yeshrug:
For her to be drinking stream water she had to be out there for days :scust:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
If the show ended today, the history books would of wrote the rightful Queen rhaenya as a usurper and traitor... is she a traitor? No. We, the show watchers know that shes the rightful heir to the throne. The people writing the history books do not know that. History books are almost always wrong in series like this because guess who writes them? The victors / people alive. Dead people cant write history books. Doesnt mean whats in the books are correct.

Ned is a deadbeat horrible person in the game of thrones history book because thats how joffrey wanted him viewed. Doesnt mean its true.
Just like in the history books it seems, going by what Aemond says, Aegon is given credit for downing Melys/Rhaenys. We know that's not true.