House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Looking back...the entire season was a prelude to war...as was this episode. All sides are set, the armies are approaching, the dragons are live. In that context, it was a good season. They could've shuffled things around to make it a better buildup to this 'climax' to make it feel more like a cliffhanger...like have the scenes in Dorne like 2 episodes ago, and Rhaena running thru the world map on some Final Fantasy shyt...that could've been episode 5 or 6...etc...

Next season should be WAR, very action based.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
After Daemon bent the knee to Rhaenyra and turned around,
I expected him to cut Celtigar’s head off on some shyt like:
“For the record, he was gonna betray you ma :ufdup:
something isn't sitting right here. daemon clipped a guy for following his orders but he spares a guy for betraying his wife :patrice: got me feeling like there's some ultimate backstabbing that will happen in future seasons.....
like daemon actually usurping Rhaenyra. Why the fukk else would he let that MF live???

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
The son for a son and Aegon must die shyt doesnt even make sense.
1. You got your lick back already by killing Aegon's son.
2. We just saw Rhae earlier sneak into king's landing and try to peace it up with Alicent. She was cool with letting Aegon live them so why not now?
Wait. I know why this shyt aint adding up. She never lumped Aegon into the "a son for a son" shyt. She was gunning for Aemond for that.
ZkJsxdA.gif

So she shouldve wanted Aemond's head not aegon's.

:francis:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
something isn't sitting right here. daemon clipped a guy for following his orders but he spares a guy for betraying his wife :patrice: got me feeling like there's some ultimate backstabbing that will happen in future seasons.....
like daemon actually usurping Rhaenyra. Why the fukk else would he let that MF live???
I was thinking the exact same thing.

Definitely a Plan B / back up thing goin on with Daemon, just in case..

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
The Harrenhal scene with rhae/daemon didnt make sense. The soldiers shouldnt have an issue with Rhae and should be welcoming her with open arms. Where the hell Lil O at? Those men are his and he made it clear they are pledged to Rhaenyra, not Daemon. Why would the blackwoods fukk with Daemon over Rhae when Daemon killed/betrayed their leader?