House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
So I did NOT read the books, but I guess I watched some reviews that included spoilers… what is/was up with Haelena and Aemond….? :sas2::patrice: Is there something there that hasn’t been shown/explored in the show? 👀👀👀

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
If MFs would just admit they get off on spoiling shyt then ok cool whatever.

But its not really that hard of a concept to grasp. Anything that hasn’t happened, been said, or shown on the show is a spoiler. Keep that shyt to yourselves.

If the show wants to actually spoil the future then so be it. That’s on them, But that doesn’t give MFs a free pass to drop key details and plot points.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I feel like alot of people either forgot or never caught that

I binged the whole GOT series right before S1 so it was fresh in my mind. But my lady was a day 1 Thrones watcher, and she was like :dwillhuh: when I mentioned that Joffrey spoiled how the show ends
We all breezed over it because we were watching a psychotic little boy trying to impress a girl who was pretending to like him, by taking her to a damn tomb.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
shyt Haelena spoils how Aemond is gonna die. The vision spoils Daemon’s fate

I understand ppl not wanting to be spoiled but it’s a bit weird when it’s a prequel with known outcomes. We already know the WHAT but we don’t know the HOW or WHY. That’s the allure of the series imo.

The only spoilers I’d really be upset about are people watching actual leaks and then giving out details.
Is Haelaena banned from this thread :mjlol:
she making omg spoiler brehss heads exploded. the most hated character.
they prolly mad they showed danerys with 3 baby dragons and white walkers off in the cut.

Silkk

Daps
Worst part about this show…

I think last night may have been the first time Aemond/Haelana have interacted.

I don’t recall ever seeing Rhaenyra even so much as have a convo with her three hightower siblings.

Meanwhile GOT had a deep complex background for numerous characters that tied them all together.

One of the dopest moments of S8 and it’s all because of the character relationships:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
she making omg spoiler brehss heads exploded. the most hated character.
they prolly mad they showed danerys with 3 baby dragons and white walkers off in the cut.
she literally spoiled that shyt and the whole GoT show

like I was gonna watch that shyt next. Nobody gave her the no spoilers memo :dahell:

Silkk

Daps
shyt Haelena spoils how Aemond is gonna die. The vision spoils Daemon’s fate

I understand ppl not wanting to be spoiled but it’s a bit weird when it’s a prequel with known outcomes. We already know the WHAT but we don’t know the HOW or WHY. That’s the allure of the series imo.

The only spoilers I’d really be upset about are people watching actual leaks and then giving out details.
The vision doesn’t spoil daemon’s fate for anyone that doesn’t already know it

Daps
At the very least, they could've given us a resolution to what happens with Rhaena and this wild dragon before they faded to black. Wtf breh. I was definitely feeling the build up for her storyline.
I was hoping she was going to get this dragon, so she could get back to Dragonstone, and get cleaned up, and get a meal. Yet Ulf got his dragon in seconds, and had a whole flyover scene on King’s Landing. He had a new fit, new dragon, and still looked dirty.

I hate Ulf on some elitist shyt, and I don’t feel bad about it. Rhaena is noble born, a decent human being, and has a Targaryen parent. She should have BEEN gotten a dragon.

Last edited: