House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So Sunfyre is dead?

Well wtf was Joffrey ass talking about in GOT when he said that Aegon feeds Rhaenyra to his dragon. That shyt was literally everywhere before this season started. Are they gonna bush that? :jbhmm:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
This strong boy is starting to get on my nerves...
Jacaerys annoying as hell, but he was right to look at Ulf sideways imo

He doesn’t respect the Kingdom and the hierarchy of things.

And he just comes across like a drunk that doesn’t take life serious.

He seems like a liability to me.
There’s no way Larys has Otto imprisoned. It’s most likely the Beesbury’s since they’re beefing with the Hightowers after their lord was slain in Kings Landing. Otto was headed to Oldtown and likely got caught up.

I hope Otto got stung by the Killa Beezburies for his treason :ufdup:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous

season 3 prolly all war, deathand destruction, season 4 prolly aftermath and more "visons of things to come" or
dexter-james-doakes.gif

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I feel like alot of people either forgot or never caught that

I binged the whole GOT series right before S1 so it was fresh in my mind. But my lady was a day 1 Thrones watcher, and she was like :dwillhuh: when I mentioned that Joffrey spoiled how the show ends
No we know it, but it could of been inaccurate no different then joffrey was telling the world ned stark was an unhonorable man. So holding on to 30 seconds of filler dialogue in game of thrones series as an excuse to try and spoil this series is just dumb.

in the history books, in the show, people will look at Ned Stark as a horrible person. But we, the show viewers, know thats not true.

Joffrey could of learned faulty information about what actually went down.

Last edited:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
There was no implication that otto was going to be imprisoned

But then again you one of the 4-5 posters here who posts a lot of “hunches” so im sure you knew Otto predicament long before this episode aired
There was plenty of implication if you pay attention to the character of Larys.

I don't have time to follow these podcasts and never read the books..it's not my fault you can't follow story building and have to resort to witch hunting

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
There’s no way Larys has Otto imprisoned. It’s most likely the Beesbury’s since they’re beefing with the Hightowers after their lord was slain in Kings Landing. Otto was headed to Oldtown and likely got caught up.
There's no such thing as "no way" in the GRRM universe, but this is of course a possibility.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There was plenty of implication if you pay attention to the character of Larys.

I don't have time to follow these podcasts and never read the books..it's not my fault you can't follow story building and have to resort to witch hunting
But why would Larys bother putting Otto in prison and why would he risk locking up the Alicents father AFTER he was booted out of KL

I kinda agree that it’s likely Larys as it fits his character, but I don’t see the reasoning behind it. Now if it ends up being some shyt that happened off screen with a completely different person or group of people that would be bad.