House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Team Green basically has 1 and a half dragon on here :mjlol:

Img-2024-08-05-09-51-37.jpg

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I'm shocked Daemon ain't kill him

Agreed. I thought that was coming when Rhaenyra arrived.

Man fukk Daemon. He was totally down with taking his wife’s crown until a vision showed him the future. If he had a problem with Ser Broome he would’ve did something when breh first showed up.

Low key I really hate Daemon’s character development because he’s a terrible person but gets to spend a season having a witch guide him on which moves to make and hallucinogenic therapy sessions that have him make peace with the fact he’s been a shytty husband, father, and brother.

:stopitslime:

Alys Rivers gotta be the MVP this season for Team Black. She murked Grover Tully and giving Daemon tips on some Game Genie type shyt.

Last edited:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Man fukk Daemon. He was totally down with taking his wife’s crown until a vision showed him the future. If he had a problem with Ser Broome he would’ve did something with breh first showed up.

Low key I really hate Daemon’s character development because he’s a terrible person but gets to spend a season having a witch guide him on which moves to make and hallucinogenic therapy sessions that have him make peace with the fact he’s been a shytty husband, father, and brother.

:stopitslime:

Alys Rivers gotta be the MVP this season for Team Black. She murked Grover Tully and giving Daemon tips on some Game Genie type shyt.
Daemon is important to the war via his Neice Helaena telling him...he has a part to play in the story. He just needed to deal with his demons. His arc was important. Tedious...but important.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
:dwillhuh:

GOT itself details how the targs end up. Unless if you never watched the og series then :manny:

shyt Haelena spoils how Aemond is gonna die. The vision spoils Daemon’s fate

I understand ppl not wanting to be spoiled but it’s a bit weird when it’s a prequel with known outcomes. We already know the WHAT but we don’t know the HOW or WHY. That’s the allure of the series imo.

The only spoilers I’d really be upset about are people watching actual leaks and then giving out details.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Actually Joffrey told everyone how the show ends in the original show :troll:

I feel like alot of people either forgot or never caught that

I binged the whole GOT series right before S1 so it was fresh in my mind. But my lady was a day 1 Thrones watcher, and she was like :dwillhuh: when I mentioned that Joffrey spoiled how the show ends

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Yall nikkas on real bullshyt talking about haelaena and the shyt she said. For those who didnt read the books or didnt go looking for spoilers we dont know what Haelana meant. But of course yall nikkas that read the books and know the spoilers whining and goin "she just spoiled everything" shut the fukk up about it. All because yall bytchy and in your feelings about ppl not liking spoilers in the no spoilers thread.
bOhouHL.gif