House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:mjcry: I dont like to dwell on the past but why oh why couldn't we get 2 more seasons of this
Jon became the man he was because of Ned. He was more Stark than Targ :yeshrug:
If he knew he was a Targ (even a b*stard targ) he would've been an annoying twat like Jacaerys
Yeah…..An honorable dead fool just like Ned :skip:

Had to kill the boy (stark) to become the man (Targ) :wow:

Targaryen wisdom :lawd:

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
my face when the credits popped up

GUL3WvjXMAEl4_k
Damn I'd have these writers hanged for treason and personally put their corpses on the hills to Kings Landing.

This season was A-S-S! I was afraid it would end on THAT cliffhanger but boy this is worse.

Season 2 resume: Alicent finally learns what good sex is, Daemond tries Valirian LSD, Rhaenyra gets naughty and Corlys shows us what a Worksite Manager actually does.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
:dahell:These nikkas got me fukked up. A whole ass set up SEASON? Let's say I understand and can deal with that, how do you have filler episodes in essentially a filler season? That Smallfolk episode was an affront to the old gods and the new. There were some genuinely great moments and even episodes this season, but this is going to leave a sour taste in the mouths of a lot of people who gave season 1 a try after the GOT debacle, loved it, and had to deal with this. I do expect season 3 to be non-stop fukkery though. Most importantly, this season provided me with what last season didn't: a character to stan (like Denzel, I'm leaving with something:yeshrug:).

The fukk y'all know about my nikka Ulf da gawd? I'll see y'all next season, brehs.

the-wire-stringer-bell.gif

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell:These nikkas got me fukked up. A whole ass set up SEASON? Let's say I understand and can deal with that, how do you have filler episodes in essentially a filler season? That Smallfolk episode was an affront to the old gods and the new. There were some genuinely great moments and even episodes this season, but this is going to leave a sour taste in the mouths of a lot of people who gave season 1 a try after the GOT debacle, loved it, and had to deal with this. I do expect season 3 to be non-stop fukkery though. Most importantly, this season provided me with what last season didn't: a character to stan (like Denzel, I'm leaving with something:yeshrug:).

The fukk y'all know about my nikka Ulf da gawd? I'll see y'all next season, brehs.

the-wire-stringer-bell.gif

All of those same people will tune in next season with the rest of us.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Most likely, but I've seen people pissed since mid-season. I figured there would have been some sort of jaw dropper in the finale, but they ended a season of set up with more set up. Now if the turn around to next season is relatively short, they'll be fine.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps

idk man:patrice:
i kinda want to consider reading the book instead of dealing with this padding shyt, but i also dont really care that much about the characters to even bother

the online discussions are what are keeping me going but this shyt is not hitting

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
meh Finale. thats all i got

now we gotta wait 2 years before the next season.

at least GoT waiting like 6/7 years before they started punting seasons :comeon: :martin:

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
That dragon Rhaena trying to get looked cool as hell.

Ovk2xmk.gif

Also, this is the hightower army with that sigil, so this seems to be our first glimps at darren. Well his dragon anyway.

npWNPQ4.gif

I'm pretty sure the dragon she found is gonna be revealed as sheepstealer.

they giving rhaena the nettles storyline.

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
That was a trash ass finale

And how quick aegon healing like he got wolverine super powers… you know what @Silkk if you wanna say this shyt trash and worst season of got i aint even gonna argue anymore

What the fukk did i just watch

Otto captive? When the fukk ?
Mafukkas just teleport island to island in this series apparently

Took the starks 8 episodes to march down but the lanisters in essos in 0.6 seconds? Get the fukk on

We supposed to believe lions are a threat when we got dragons?

That hallucination daemon had with daenarys and white walkers? That was some corny ass shyt

Ulf acting like a weirdo? Ban that stupid bytch that said that earlier ahead of time i can tell thats an obvious spoiler punk bytch