House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jericho

The North Remembers
Daps
Reppin
As much as I despise GRRM I love this world so this season was pretty damn good to me :manny:

That whole sequence with the crazy lady pirate and Tyland Lannister winning over each other was :mjlol:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
What was up with Otto? Is he being held captive?The writers did a shyt job this season and had 3 good episodes. It feels like yesterday when we were arguing over blood and cheese.

The strongest characters in season 1 outside of Viserys were Otto, Corlys and Daemon. All three were totally emasculated and minimized this season. Very good finale with a very shyt ending. Writing has got to be addressed in season 3 or this show will end like GOT, except the audience will get tired of the bullshyt a lot quicker. Franchise could get completely ruined if they aren't careful.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Aegon will be King again :youngsabo:
Aemond: :jbhmm:
and YOU.. :usure: you’ll be DEAD.. :ufdup:
Swallowed up by the God’s Eye and NEVER to be seen again :birdman:

Aemond: :lupe::patrice::sadcam:

- Helaena :demonic:
Stop PLAYIN with Helaena, had Aemond shakin in his boots!!:whew:
Sooooo since basically the fight at God's Eye is supposed to be a biggie now cause I wanna know how he dies and who he fights :lolbron:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Who the fukk had Otto IMPRISONED? Larys? :mjtf:
What was up with Otto? Is he being held captive?The writers did a shyt job this season and had 3 good episodes. It feels like yesterday when we were arguing
They said in one of the council meetings that the Hightowers and Beesburys were in battle and the Beesburys were winning. I guess they took him hostage. That's why he hasnt been answering Alicent's letters.

Somebody in here said that there was supposed to be two battles and one of the battles got cut cause the other one was too big......
What fuccking battle was that? :mjlol:
If they were gonna pull this with the finale they shouldve been showing the hightower/beesbury battle or the bracken/blackwood battle. It was two things they couldve shown there. The battle between the two at the start or when the blackwoods pillaged everything. Instead they waste 15 min on the forced alicent/rhae shyt.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I understand why they had Haelena say that shyt, to show she's a greenseer. But damn, she was dropping spoilers everywhere :mjlol:
shyt was pointless and worthless....wtf was the purpose??

Aemond did mention his Uncle in episode 6 or 7 in HOTD Season 2...but wtf....

They hyping it...so it must be their version of Battle of The b*stards cause ain't no way....

Haelana always speaks and riddles but this time she flat out said what thefukk she saw lol

This finale got me mad man....and to think we got 2 years to stew in this shyt.