House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Part of the problem is, they're all in on the GOT gravy train. They probably feel they need to stretch this, until they can get another GOT Universe flagship show ready to go. The HEDGE KNIGHT is a different tone, and I think they're only giving it 5 episodes per season.

They need to sit down, and have a real GOT UNIVERSE plan. They should just green light a Robert's Rebellion series, which will make fans happy, and order it for 4 seasons ahead of time, so there won't be any delays in between seasons.

Robert's Rebellion. At least 3 seasons. One season on the leadup. One season on the first half of the war. One season on the second half of the war.

Blackfyre Rebellion and Aegon IV would be great TV. Aegon IV was the Westeros version of Trump. Just a filthy, filthy individual.

Aegon's Conquest with several callbacks to ancient Valyria so we can actually see it. That CGI budget gonna be brazy though.

And depending on how you do it, The Age of Heroes could be done too.

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
That dragon Rhaena trying to get looked cool as hell.

Ovk2xmk.gif

Also, this is the hightower army with that sigil, so this seems to be our first glimps at darren. Well his dragon anyway.

npWNPQ4.gif

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I had the subtitles on and when they were in the weirwoods there were supposed to be whispers of COWARD, but I couldn't hear that from the TV. Did anyone else notice this?
My TV subtitles say that it whispered traitor. I couldnt hear it on my surround sound though

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Robert's Rebellion. At least 3 seasons. One season on the leadup. One season on the first half of the war. One season on the second half of the war.

Blackfyre Rebellion and Aegon IV would be great TV. Aegon IV was the Westeros version of Trump. Just a filthy, filthy individual.

Aegon Conquest with several callbacks to ancient Valyria so we can actually see it. That CGI budget gonna be brazy though.

And depending on how you do it, The Age of Heroes could be done too.
I definitely wanna see Robert's Rebellion. I don't know what nikkas is tripping about
Dunk & Egg, who GAF
Might as well show Aegon the Conqueror

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A few weeks ago I asked Chatgpt to create a list of series and movies based on the a song of ice a fire. This is what it came up with:

Here's a comprehensive list of shows and movies set in the "A Song of Ice and Fire" universe, covering the period from Jaehaerys I's reign until Robert's Rebellion:

### 12. **Show: "Robert's Rebellion"**
- **Time Period:** 281 AC - 283 AC
- **Lead Characters:**
- Robert Baratheon
- Eddard Stark
- Lyanna Stark
- Rhaegar Targaryen
- **Seasons:** 2
- **Summary:** Chronicles the key events of Robert's Rebellion, from the kidnapping of Lyanna Stark to the Battle of the Trident and the fall of King's Landing, culminating in Robert Baratheon's ascent to the throne.
I know HBO wants dragons and shyt, but this should have been the show they started with. Then they could have done Dance of Dragons and THEN they could have done what happens after Roberts Rebellion.