House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Ayo dude from the council has BALLs. Rhaenyra gave him a mission even after his bullshyt on the council and he decided to go and betray her TO HER HUSBAND?!
After Daemon bent the knee to Rhaenyra and turned around,
I expected him to cut Celtigar’s head off on some shyt like:
“For the record, he was gonna betray you ma :ufdup:

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
I have no idea how they’re going to stretch this material 4 seasons :gucci:. This shyt seems like it could’ve been wrapped up in 2 seasons—3 seasons at the most. Since they’re trying to stretch the little material they have, it’s making the show suck. Episode 4 was great, but they need to end it in season 3.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who were the dumbasses saying this is better than GOT again? :rudy:

Everything doesn't need to be compared.

HOTD is great in its own right. Seeing the Targaryens at the height of their power enriches the story.

They really were running shyt out here and it makes Robert's era look kinda weak in comparison :heh: I'd rather live in the Targ era :yeshrug:

Last edited:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have no idea how they’re going to stretch this material 4 seasons :gucci:. This shyt seems like it could’ve been wrapped up in 2 seasons—3 seasons at the most. Since they’re trying to stretch the little material they have, it’s making the show suck. Episode 4 was great, but they need to end it in season 3.

Part of the problem is, they're all in on the GOT gravy train. They probably feel they need to stretch this, until they can get another GOT Universe flagship show ready to go. The HEDGE KNIGHT is a different tone, and I think they're only giving it 5 episodes per season.

They need to sit down, and have a real GOT UNIVERSE plan. They should just green light a Robert's Rebellion series, which will make fans happy, and order it for 4 seasons ahead of time, so there won't be any delays in between seasons.

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
Ayo dude from the council has BALLs. Rhaenyra gave him a mission even after his bullshyt on the council and he decided to go and betray her TO HER HUSBAND?!
I had the subtitles on and when they were in the weirwoods there were supposed to be whispers of TRAITOR, but I couldn't hear that from the TV. Did anyone else notice this?

Last edited: