House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I'm in the minority, this season was cool to me. Slow, yes but I liked it. The characters needed more development, otherwise this show would be just Dragons killing people we barely have an attachment to.
They’ve done a shyt job of making these characters people we care about. How you stall out the show and still not make these people compelling. Aside from strong feelings about aemond needing to go, I couldn’t give a fukk about the outcome of any of the others

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They’ve done a shyt job of making these characters people we care about. How you stall out the show and still not make these people compelling. Aside from strong feelings about aemond needing to go, I couldn’t give a fukk about the outcome of any of the others

Show kinda floundering without Viserys as the patriarch to hold it al together.

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
THESE b*stardS REALLY DRAGGED THIS SHYT OUT??!

What the entire fukk? We gotta wait til 2026 for the Dance??!!! Nikka! What! The! Fukk!

I didn’t have to watch this tonight. :dead:

Man, they lucky Industry starts next week because I am HOT
Would you recommend Industry? I need another show to watch now.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
1. Mid ass finale brehs for what happened during the season.
2. The scene between Alicent and Rhae was a huge waste of time. 10-15min wasted.
3. fukk alicent:
new-jack-city-cancel.gif

I hope she dies the most painful death. Now you wanna betray your family because you mad shyt didnt go your way and you powerless? You gonna just let Rhae walk into KL and just take over shyt? Daemon shouldve sent her dumbass to be married off to the pirate ppl like someone suggested at the council meeting.

qoluPJG.gif
f08cG4Q.gif

qhB6d1M.gif
sYHpT4m.gif

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset

Obviously is not him going Ether on them since he is a class act but he makes a point of saying a dragon would never nest in the Vale and this was posted a week before the ep when they showed all the burned sheep in the vale.

Its a cool read about dragons with that little shot to the writers in it

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
HBO fukked up trying to make rhaenyra likeable. She was a trash person, her people didn’t like her and she took a bunch of Ls

Shes likeable?

She literally just ran around getting hoes by her constituents, daemon, doing retarded mgs missions into kings landing and saying “what wooo yoo have meh to do :mjcry:

She isnt likeable and is miscast tbh. Little rhay was perfect the adult version is dry as hell and seems like a loser lol
I’ve mentioned it a few times but she’s mad unlikeable. I have no idea what direction they were trying to go with her character this season.
the thing that is throwing me here, they are preparing for the long night (winter 200 years from now), but they executed it so poorly in season 8 of GoT, that honestly who the fukk cares. the dragons (and targs being on the throne) didnt even end up factoring into the fight. the battle lasted one night and fukking Ayra knocked off the Night King. I realize the story is the story, but with how poorly GoT ended, its just a big whatever
This is what I’ve been trying to articulate in my mind since they first brought up the prophecy. I read somewhere that they wanted to connect the show to GOT because they weren’t sure HOTD could stand on its own, but it feels like they’ve hamstrung the story. It’s so confusing to me.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
I imagine people will hate on the scene (it is fukkking dumb how they just keep sneaking into enemy territory) but I like the scene with Rhae and Alicent, Rhaenyra actually showed some fukking personality in it and like the little heel turn, that was what I was expecting this season after her looking ready to burn down the world in the last shot of season 1, instead all we got was "do we REALLYYYY have to fight?"