House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
That's not even close to what I'm saying. HotD just sucks at building up to things, unlike the first 6 seasons of GOT

@EzekelRAGE. They got a weird way of showing Daemon in his feelings hiding out in a haunted castle trying to stake a claim.
Relevant asf, but mfs tried to call me out like I'm not an objective viewer.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I thought this season was better than HOTD S1.

I am glad ol boy addressed Coralys finally and his absentee ways. Couldn't do anything besides look away :mjcry:

Alicent's schemes are a little too late, Litttlefinger Light already got Aegon on vacation :youngsabo:

Daemon's whole side mission at the spooky castle was basically a scared straight program to get him to fall in line and bend the knee to Rhaenyra :lolbron:

I did enjoy the Lannister dealing with the pirate lady. Was funny in a usually somber show and a different change of scenery. When dude asked her how many wives she actually had to impregnate :leon:

Cole waxing poetic on the dance of dragons and marching to doom. Surrendering to the sweet embrace of death :picard:

I do agree the closing moments in particular felt like setup for next season with Team Black seemingly having the advantage.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
an 8 episode season and only two major things happened. Rook's rest and the b*stards DragonRiders part.

This finale just felt like more filler. HBO couldn't get more budget to show Aemond burning up that city? They just showed the aftermath

The Daemon acid trip was just stalling for the Weirwood tree vision? That shyt is so cheap and foul.

Everything is so drawn out it just feels like a cash grab and it's so obvious it's insulting :hhh:

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Two warring queens met up with each other ….twice .

Daemon spent a whole season fighting scooby doo ghosts just to touch a tree and see directors cut footage of GOT

They spent a significant amount of time in a finale with two D characters mud wrestling

Rhaenera walking around saying “what shall I do”
“but ppl will die” …after killing hella small folk to find riders

Small folk just walking outta kings landing to go to Dragonstone without ppl knowing

Wholllee lotta retarded shyt happened
Fair enough lol I still think it’s not as retarded as season 8. We gotta remember how egregious season 8 was with Varys and Arya and Jaime but point taken. this season really did do some dumb ass shyt.

the lannister mud wrestling bit might be the lowest moment from all ten seasons of content

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
I can't believe people are defending D&D and the abomination that was season 8 of GOT in here.
All they did this season was stretch out the material to get an extra season out of it, overall we might be better for it when the series ends. Season 8 of GOT was criminal. They destroyed so many of the character arcs. And missed the entire point of the song of Ice and Fire (and deemed all these prophecies irrelevant).

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
I actually liked it

tumblr_inline_nnhf47Wfjc1rku3fs_500.gif

33192837f78cb868_qyburn.gif