House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
The funny part about this you could chalk GOT declining quality to running out of books to copy from. There is no shortage of literature for these clowns to use and they fukk it up only 2 seasons in :mjlol:

HOTD only going for 4 seasons, and they really out here trying to drag it out and stretch it for no apparent reason.. they gave us all the middle finger.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The one they skipped over and showed the aftermath for? :snoop:

They need they ass beat for how many battles they skipped over :smh:

If you remember Season 1 of GOT skipped a lot of battles which was understandable given budget constraints for a new show.

Unless they had the same constraints this season, it makes zero sense how much they left off screen. Aemond’s story of losing the aerial battle and then lashing out and burning down a city should have been story A. Everything else should have taken a back seat.

This was some bullshyt.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Yep, now I see why GRRM did a whole blog post to shyt on their writing and hasn't posted anything about the show since, my man probably received the full season last month and was like "fukk this, they are not gonna pin this shyt on me"

Link lol

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Also, did we see DAERON TARGARYEN?
They not mentioning him at all until like 5 eps into season 2 is still the most baffling shyt to me, like literally one line in season 1 would had been enough.

They do some weird ass omissions, like no one mentions Rhaenys killing dozens of smallfolks last season, and then even have the smallfolk sad because Maelys is dead? what?

fukking Corly's son is never mentioned again, like at least have Rhaenyra do a face when someone said Seasmoke's misses his dead rider or something.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't even engage in genuine critique of the show because a bunch of losers are incessant on talking about a prequel series that floundered years ago.

And please stop all the fukking capping all yall gonna be right here in 2 years like a bunch of goofies. If its trash stop watching what the fukk is wrong with yall.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You can't even engage in genuine critique of the show because a bunch of losers are incessant on talking about a prequel series that floundered years ago.

And please stop all the fukking capping all yall gonna be right here in 2 years like a bunch of goofies. If its trash stop watching what the fukk is wrong with yall.

:umad:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Aemond: Ride on Dreamfyre with me to battle :takedat:
Heleana: If I don’t ride, will u BURN me like u did Aegon? :usure:
Aemond: That’s a LIE!! :hhh:

Heleana:
8zadke.jpg