House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the thing that is throwing me here, they are preparing for the long night (winter 200 years from now), but they executed it so poorly in season 8 of GoT, that honestly who the fukk cares. the dragons (and targs being on the throne) didnt even end up factoring into the fight. the battle lasted one night and fukking Ayra knocked off the Night King. I realize the story is the story, but with how poorly GoT ended, its just a big whatever

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This season was hot fukking garbage. It basically felt like a filler season. Daemon's whole storyline was HORRIBLE. Only two good episodes this season and in one of those episodes one of the best characters dies so we really took an L.

Definitely was not worth a 2 year wait.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
GULbQ_NWwAAsZMQ

LMFAOOO :russ::dead:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Between HOTD, The Boys and The Bear all 3 new seasons felt like interludes to their next season with a bunch of filler that could’ve been trimmed out

Like I legit feel like this entire season could’ve been consolidated to 3 or 4 episodes and nothing of consequence would’ve been lost

What a bummer :francis:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
the thing that is throwing me here, they are preparing for the long night (winter 200 years from now), but they executed it so poorly in season 8 of GoT, that honestly who the fukk cares. the dragons didnt even end up factoring into the fight. the battle lasted one night and fukking Ayra knocked off the Night King. I realize the story is the story, but with how poorly GoT ended, its just a big whatever
I just hope this means they would redo that fukking season down the line and have more seasons instead of that TURD DROPPED BY fukkING D&D!

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Season 2>>>>> that hog trash called GoT
But this needed another final episode with another battle that they pushed back for Season 3
David Zaslav needs to catch AIDS

DAVID!

:pacspit:

if only HBO would have put out a full ten episodes like season 1, we could have had that. now we are assed out for 2 years. :damn:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Between HOTD, The Boys and The Bear all 3 new seasons felt like interludes to their next season with a bunch of filler that could’ve been trimmed out

Like I legit feel like this entire season could’ve been consolidated to 3 or 4 episodes and nothing of consequence would’ve been lost

What a bummer :francis:

I only seen the first 2 episodes of this years bear, but at they filmed season 3 and 4 back to back, so u ain't gonna be waiting forever.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
The funny part about this you could chalk GOT declining quality to running out of books to copy from. There is no shortage of literature for these clowns to use and they fukk it up only 2 seasons in :mjlol:
Yep, now I see why GRRM did a whole blog post to shyt on their writing and hasn't posted anything about the show since, my man probably received the full season last month and was like "fukk this, they are not gonna pin this shyt on me"