House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Yea they def tryna milk this for as many seasons as possible, which is funny, because if they wanted to, they could've just started when Viserys & Daemon were kids or even before that instead of tryna rush into "Dance of the Dragons"
If they did this it would be even more 'boring' and soap opera-ish between the two brothers...their grandfather being a great king means stability...and the grandfather being king instead of their father saps even more drama out of it.
And why the hell was OTTO in PRISON? That was a huge development, just to throw out there with no explanation? Who the hell jailed the Queen's father? Man this shyt is all over the place.
Larys
HBO fukked up trying to make rhaenyra likeable. She was a trash person, her people didn’t like her and she took a bunch of Ls
Somebody has to be the hero

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
That was a fine penultimate episode or a mid season cliffhanger t wait two months

For a two year wait, you gotta do some kind of skirmish or battle.

I did like Christin Cole this episode. First time in along time.

I also liked how they showed Alicent trying to grow out of her dynamic only to fall right back into it trying to save her son from a choice she made.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they did this it would be even more 'boring' and soap opera-ish between the two brothers...their grandfather being a great king means stability...and the grandfather being king instead of their father saps even more drama out of it.

Larys

Somebody has to be the hero

When did Larys have OTTO put in prison? Something like that is way too big of a plot point to be left off screen. He's the Queen's father? Man, get Benioff & Weiss on the phone so they can show nikkas how you write GOT.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If they made it to the Super Bowl with that first season, then they got knocked out of the playoff race early with this season.

Sidelining one of your best characters for *reasons* might be one of their biggest misses I've seen in a show in a very long time. Don't try and use the "oh but next season" excuse, they have a spinoff show coming and you already know people are gonna compare and contrast with this season. Annnnd I gotta wait til 2026 for it? Breh I'm sure they're gonna sell a lot of books with how mid this season was but I'm a Sunday night live watcher. I'm not young and online like I used to be. I ain't reading no books. Show me what y'all got on the field and make it good :ufdup:

tumblr_myqrzjRDzj1sohx73o1_500.gif

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
What my nikka? Otto is a major character you don't have him imprisoned off screen. That's terrible storytelling.
No...it is not...terrible storytelling is putting every single thing on screen as soon as it "happens" when the implications are clearly in front of you.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Season 2>>>>> that hog trash called GoT
But this needed another final episode with another battle that they pushed back for Season 3
David Zaslav needs to catch AIDS

DAVID!

:pacspit: