House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Enjoyed the season but holy shyt did they dropped the ball with the pacing, wtf were they thinking not ending it with at least the battle at the Gullet? how the fukk do they thing this was a good ending? holy shyt.
Somebody in here said that there was supposed to be two battles and one of the battles got cut cause the other one was too big......

What fuccking battle was that? :mjlol:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Somebody in here said that there was supposed to be two battles and one of the battles got cut cause the other one was too big......

What fuccking battle was that? :mjlol:
Maybe they should cut one of their fakkit shows an actually invest in shyt people want to see, they got people back into this universe after the dumpster fire that were the last seasons of GOT and then they pull this shyt...

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I almost want to rewatch the OG to remind myself of what we had at one time.

Now that its over can really pick apart how goofy some of ghis shyt was. Corlys whole story line was try to talk to allyn, allyn saying nothing then walking away with the same facial expression :dead: same ass set on driftmark too :dead:

Idk if the actor is just ass but when he ws going on his little i never had a father rant I felt nothing :mjlol:

I know. I was like, they had the same convo on the same set 6 different times. WTF?? :mjlol::gucci: At least change it up and have them talk inside
:snoop:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
HBO fukked up trying to make rhaenyra likeable. She was a trash person, her people didn’t like her and she took a bunch of Ls

Shes likeable?

She literally just ran around getting hoes by her constituents, daemon, doing retarded mgs missions into kings landing and saying “what wooo yoo have meh to do :mjcry:

She isnt likeable and is miscast tbh. Little rhay was perfect the adult version is dry as hell and seems like a loser lol