House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
This was way worse than season 8. Don't forget, we had the BATTLE OF WINTERFELL in season 8. There was no episode in House of Dragon coming close to touching that, especially in season 2 of House of Dragon.

People need to put more respect on Benioff and Weiss's names. :ufdup:
fukk no it wasn’t MOTHERUFK SEASON 8 MORHERfukkCNENF GOT :pacspit:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
my face when the credits popped up

GUL3WvjXMAEl4_k

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I appreciated the montage, but that looked like the end of an episode BEFORE the finale. Again, I like the artistry, and the music, but they owed us some action, and that Alicent scene went on too long.

I was rocking with this finale halfway through thinking it was building to some epic confrontation. Now I'm pissed. This was some bullshyt and no way to end a season.
Exactly what I was gonna say. I enjoyed the episode but definitely not as a finale. It felt like great buildup for a huge event in episode 9 and then a wrap up in episode 10 like in GOT… but we’re stuck with only 8 episodes until who knows when.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Season finale battle was crodie mud wrestling that he bytch.

wallahi how far we have fallen from peak GOT :wow:

:dead: what the fukk was that shyt? :mjlol: How many minutes did we waste on that bullshyt?? Daemond’s whole story arc this whole season??

Holy fukk man. This is why I said this feels like a paint by the numbers network TV show instead of the unique singular vision HBO shows.

Excuse my ranting brehs. I’m just very disappointed. I hope they don’t fukk up The last of Us.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ain’t even watch it. I knew it would probably be trash due to the budget cuts

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I'm not sure how to read that. He hand picked this guy to run the show and S1, despite some noteworthy changes, was pretty much faithful (or faithful enough). This season was a train wreck when it comes to being faithful and it really seems like HBO's fingers were all over it. People are gonna take that to mean "add more women and gay people" but that's not what I'm talking about at all. They have clearly slow walked this to add extra seasons. It's undeniable. And I've heard people say a lot of shows on various streaming apps are doing similar things, slow walking shyt and leaving the finale as a massive preview of what comes next year.

HBO's entire thing used to be that the penultimate episode was where shyt hit the fan, and then in the finale you resolve things and set up the next season. With this season they basically had one great episode and the rest was largely just a buildup to....nothing. Tune in next season folks!
:dead:

HBO losing recipes :mjcry:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:dead: what the fukk was that shyt? :mjlol: How many minutes did we waste on that bullshyt?? Daemond’s whole story arc this whole season??

Holy fukk man. This is why I said this feels like a paint by the numbers network TV show instead of the unique singular vision HBO shows.

Excuse my ranting brehs. I’m just very disappointed. I hope they don’t fukk up The last of Us.

I almost want to rewatch the OG to remind myself of what we had at one time.

Now that its over can really pick apart how goofy some of ghis shyt was. Corlys whole story line was try to talk to allyn, allyn saying nothing then walking away with the same facial expression :dead: same ass set on driftmark too :dead:

Idk if the actor is just ass but when he ws going on his little i never had a father rant I felt nothing :mjlol: