House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
I know book spoilers are all over but did they really need to have Haelena spoiler the war outcome? Lol

She pretty much laid out season 3 in those 20 seconds

I know Joffrey spoiled the outcome in GOT but it’s always said book history is just what the Maesters heard or believed what happened. Nothing 100% fact. Maybe outcomes in the book actually went different in real life. Haelena kinda deaded that lol. I was hoping for some surprises. Idk. I’m just disappointed :mjcry:

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
And why aren't there as many sex scenes, like the OG series? That's part of the appeal of GOT. Man HBO needs to cut a check and bring Benioff and Weiss back to do a GOT series. :gucci:
As many? There were ZERO (that included nudity).

It must be some new PC shyt cause Power on the same bullshyt too :snoop:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea they def tryna milk this for as many seasons as possible, which is funny, because if they wanted to, they could've just started when Viserys & Daemon were kids or even before that instead of tryna rush into "Dance of the Dragons"

To be fair, that's what George wanted to do, but he was overruled :snoop:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
This mf Ulf got the job & already in the break room fuccin' off on his shift :mjlol:
Like said, I’m with Jace when it comes to Ulf

Feet on the table, disrespecting the prince, putting his hand all on him

:hhh:
Ulf the Oaf, can’t stand him :scust:
Disrespecting the vary sanctity of the Kingdom being a drunk.

Not valuing the dragon he was gifted.

Showing no genuine respect for the hierarchy of things.

A man that doesn’t value these undeniable things,
what does that tell us about his character?

Totally unreliable,
Woulda kicked him off the team right then and there.

fresh-prince-dj-jazzy-jeff.gif

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea they def tryna milk this for as many seasons as possible, which is funny, because if they wanted to, they could've just started when Viserys & Daemon were kids or even before that instead of tryna rush into "Dance of the Dragons"
I’m pissed off right now. They should have never sold HBO to WB. I can’t articulate it at the moment, but HBO shows felt different. Win or fail, they felt like they were run by the creatives. This right here, is some bullshyt.

I have no evidence, but I’ll put all my money that the suits at Max are playing a bigger hand in productions than ever. This season felt like Choices were made by committee with heavy input from the suits rather than an artistic vision from creatives.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I see why George been tweaking in the recent blogs but this is partially his fault for selling out to HBO and WHERE ARE THE fukkING BOOKS :ufdup:

I'm not sure how to read that. He hand picked this guy to run the show and S1, despite some noteworthy changes, was pretty much faithful (or faithful enough). This season was a train wreck when it comes to being faithful and it really seems like HBO's fingers were all over it. People are gonna take that to mean "add more women and gay people" but that's not what I'm talking about at all. They have clearly slow walked this to add extra seasons. It's undeniable. And I've heard people say a lot of shows on various streaming apps are doing similar things, slow walking shyt and leaving the finale as a massive preview of what comes next year.

HBO's entire thing used to be that the penultimate episode was where shyt hit the fan, and then in the finale you resolve things and set up the next season. With this season they basically had one great episode and the rest was largely just a buildup to....nothing. Tune in next season folks!
:dead: