House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been saying this since the start of the show. Making both factions gray was the way to go, to truly make the audience choose sides or watch the whole thing unfold. I watch the show and enjoy it week to week, but there is a lot wrong with the writing in this show. I think the casting was off too. Either that or the writers have done such a shytty job of making the minor/side characters so uninteresting that they feel like they don't belong. Baela, Rhaena, Jace and Criston Cole are all very uninteresting characters. Corlys and Otto were interesting characters in the first season but the writers have made both extremely uninteresting in the second season. Daemon, Larys, Aemond and Aegon carry this show, imo, and honestly Aegon and Aemond seem badly casted.
Though he looks nothing like illustrations I've seen, I think Aegon has been doing a great job. One of the best performances imo

I agree 100% on the writing. Perhaps a lot of this can be attributed to the decision to stretch this event out to 4 seasons causing the writers to come up with filler and they're struggling with it.

At least we have the dragon scenes, those are always great

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
My dog @itsyoung!! in this thread on some Denzel in Training Day shyt with all you fools trying to spoil shyt being slick

Breh like

e60b005959b0cd2b411746681f85e0b42578458c.gif

giphy.webp

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
They don't even know how to communicate with the dragons yet :mjlol:

They get up there and be like....

"Uhhhh whats the word for fire again??? Hurry up...quick, quick!!! :damn: Demarcus??? Aight.....Silverwing...DEMARCUS!!!"

"It didn't wor...."

dragon_attack.gif

DEMARCUS :laff:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I kinda feel bad for Aemond and Vhagar

I know he’s desperate as hell right now. Him now leaning on Helaena and Dreamfyre had to literally be his last option…he never once brought her crazy ass up all season :russ:

He stressin right now. And Vhagar be looking tired as hell every time they show her.

Every scene Vhagar ass be like Monday cat-

:mjlol:

Last edited: