House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Another dope episode. Show is way better than the late seasons of GOT but also clearly not up there with the early seasons. It’s weird because as slow as this season is they easily could’ve focused more on Hugh and Ulf and got us more invested in them instead of spending that time with Daemon and Alicent.

Also, I read the book and do remember most of the plot points so I’m not gonna mention anything in here from the people who may have suspiciously good guesses but that was a thing during the GOT days where book readers would try to be slick and have their “theories” way in advance so I’ll just say to any other book readers don’t call them out if you spot people tryna be slick, just ignore it, because if you call it out that pretty much confirms it for people who don’t wanna get spoiled on here.
There was nothing to theorize about in the books really as it relates to the show. By the time any theoretical stances could be taken in the show, it was not something readers could “be slick” about because the show was well beyond the books at that point. I always thought R+L=J and nothing has been confirmed in the books to act like I was presenting proof as theory. when it came to fruition in the show, it was just that, my personal theory come true.

I also thought Bran was the Night King and that went nowhere. :yeshrug:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
So.....howd all them targ b*stards end up getting roasted with these dudes having their backs?

Screenshot-20240731-114207.jpg

Daps
I’m pretty sure the season 2 soundtrack gets released on Monday. That’s how it worked last season. They don’t want to spoil the season, because some of the tracks are named after the scenes.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Aemond had to fall the fukk back. That lost shot with Rhaenyra and the dragons was :wow:
shyt was fire, I've replayed it too many times now. Syrax screaming, Vermithor then starts roaring and Silverwing joins in the far back ground, I think. The audio for the Dragons has been nothing short of :banderas:

They've done a great job differentiating the dragons in this show too. With GOT we didn't get to know much about Viserion or Rhaegal (other than their colour, nothing about temperament really) , was basically just Drogon focused.

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

“We are aware that clips from the ‘House of the Dragon’ season finale have surfaced across social media platforms. The clips were posted after an unintentional release from an international third-party distributor. HBO is aggressively monitoring and removing clips from the internet, and fans can watch the episode in its entirety this Sunday night on HBO and Max.”