House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
:gucci: how did ulf get out of the dragon pit to even do all that? With off screen assistance obviously

You think silverwing just has a rider carriage tied to her 24/7 with no previous rider? They had to add that on her for ulf to even ride in first place

Yall on bullshyt in here today
Actually yes, I think they did Just leave it on. Silverwing did have a previous rider, just not one we’ve seen on the show. Seasmoke been flying for 6 or 7 years since Laenor been dead and still had a saddle when Adam was riding him. And we saw the dragon tamers quit so they didn’t saddle up the dragons either. That leaves Rhaenyra & Baela to saddle both dragons cause we know Jace ain’t helping and I doubt the Rhae & Baela put them on.

what you’re saying about the saddles not being left on makes total sense but it goes against what we’ve seen on the show.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
My point is that nothing in those scenes indicated that ulf was going to swap to team green, based on what we’ve seen. 2-3 posters in here are arguing that it can happen.
Agreed. And not to mention we saw him proclaim Rhaenyra as the rightful queen when he was in the bar just before Aemond walked in. He definitely wouldn’t switch up right after she gave him access to a dragon.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another dope episode. Show is way better than the late seasons of GOT but also clearly not up there with the early seasons. It’s weird because as slow as this season is they easily could’ve focused more on Hugh and Ulf and got us more invested in them instead of spending that time with Daemon and Alicent.

Also, I read the book and do remember most of the plot points so I’m not gonna mention anything in here from the people who may have suspiciously good guesses but that was a thing during the GOT days where book readers would try to be slick and have their “theories” way in advance so I’ll just say to any other book readers don’t call them out if you spot people tryna be slick, just ignore it, because if you call it out that pretty much confirms it for people who don’t wanna get spoiled on here.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Looks like the leak was because HBO fukked up too
F0bBqn3.png