House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
It was leaked.

If I see any motherfukker doing """""PREDICTIONS""""" that somehow will happen word by word in the FINALE man I'm letting the NEG choppa sing :ufdup:
EQMoOWH.gif

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
The dragons are cool and all but these characters are unlikable as fukk. This show is teetering on bad in my opinion. I’m hate watching this shyt at this point.
I don’t get excited like I used to on Sunday nights. I always end remembering by Tuesday about the new episode, n will start it. Sometimes I’ll finish it, sometimes I’ll watch the rest the next day :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
This is the most authentic acting I’ve seen from Emma Darcy so far in the series. The fear mixed in with delusional belief that she’s the chosen one . I feel like the writers want the audience to love her too much . Which sets the actress up for failure .

I think at the end of the day the writers need to accept that both sides are pieces of shyt . Let the audience decide who to root for . David Chase didn’t want his audience to root for Tony in fact he actively wrote him to be more monstrous as seasons went on but people still rooted for him. When you try to force the audience to sympathize with a piece of shyt it just seems unearned and forced and maybe that’s why Emma’s performance always comes off as stiff wooden and inauthentic .

The whole last act of the episode is who Rhaenyra is and always was .

Daps
Reppin
South London
I just realised the actor playing Ulf is Christopher aka New-Man from PhoneShop. Hilarious show. Big up to him.

I really enjoyed that ep. First half was good to me but then it ramped all the way up.