House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
When that dude told larys he heard it for a nikka who heard it from a nikka who heard it from a nikka who heard it from another nikka. :mjlol:
Nah, Toad was looking for reasons not to report to Charleston White but after that Vaghar flight he knows they have more dragons since the last count and dude from the council will spill the beans. Hopefully.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I saw this on Facebook of all places :mjgrin:

rLTcibC.jpg
:laff:

I was trying to post that one from Reddit but shyt wouldn't work. The memes were killing it post show

This one also got me:

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
Team RhaeRhae murking innocent people & getting away with it as usual

‘But they volunteered!’

:gladbron:

And she kept them barred in when the 2nd biggest dragon in the fukken world started going AWOL. Letting her own guards get burned up & shyt lol

And I know the greens are fukked up but at least they’re somewhat honest about it & have unique characters.

Who does team black have? Deadbeat dads? Divestors? Grown ass men that beat women with rocks & get sonned by literal children? C’mon now

You know what, fukk all them targs tbh. The only good Baratheons have done for the world was eradicating their 2 inch deep gene pool

:scust:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reddit in insufferable when it comes to these shows/books

They have muthafukkas on there arguing about shyt like "we dont know exactly how the dragon bond works, we need to take into account blah blah blah"

...."oh but think about it from this angle.....we havent seen blah blah blah"

nikka its fictional BOOKS. :wtf:

That somebody made up.

If the shyt isn't in the books/shows then it doesnt matter and doesn't exist. There is nothing to consider. :mjtf:

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Reddit in insufferable when it comes to these shows/books

They have muthafukkas on there arguing about shyt like "we dont know exactly how the dragon bond works, we need to take into account blah blah blah"

...."oh but think about it from this angle.....we havent seen blah blah blah"

nikka its fictional BOOKS. :wtf:

That somebody made up.

If the shyt isn't in the books/shows then it doesnt matter and doesn't exist. There is nothing to consider. :mjtf:
Yea man theres def some whiny motherfukkers online.

Just saw someone say they couodnt get into the deadpool movie because the timelines didnt add up. Like bro the movie is about multi timelines/universes used as an excuse for endless cameos , thats the hill your dying on?

Got nerds are another level

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I was hoping the show would resolve the Laenor plot neatly by letting him die offscreen, now we’re meant to believe he’s alive and the dragonbond was broken:comeon:
Which would make Rhaenyra's marriage to Daemon invalid and her children...say it with me...BASTAAAAAAAAARDS!!!!