House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nah bytch mafukka i been complaining since the original GoT thread, cause weirdos like you cant contain yourself from trying to spoil fun dope shyt for others cause you got nothing else going on in your life

also I cant help but notice you still have not posted any receipts/past scenes that would show ulf being a shady individual but you was one of the hoe ass posters cheerleading that stupid shyt talking about yeah he shady so he can swap

now look at you, just in here being a weirdo

why dont you post some scenes related to the subject so maybe the rest of the posters here can see what youre dumbass is claiming to be so obvious or you just get the fukk out the thread and go post in the spoiler thread where you actually belong
What the fukk are you even talking about. :russ: When have I ever mentioned Ulf being shady

Your dumb ass is so paranoid about nothing. Log off…your blood pressure probably through the roof right now.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
What the fukk are you even talking about. :russ: When have I ever mentioned Ulf being shady

Your dumb ass is so paranoid about nothing. Log off…your blood pressure probably through the roof right now.
you was agreeing with the other posters saying ulf might swap green .. there argument is that he seems shady..

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you was agreeing with the other posters saying ulf might swap green .. there argument is that he seems shady..
Show me when I agreed somebody that Ulf seems shady. I never even mentioned this dude before he got a dragon.

Once again you are paranoid as hell. About a damn TV show :mjlol:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
they have no issue with sodomy either. arabs love butt sex but they play up the front. let me not ruin this thread tho

Nah fukk em, Arabs are neck and neck with Israelis and Hindus for being freaky ass religious hypocrites, reninds me of Cersei Lannister when she tried to play into the Faith of the 7, whole time she fukking her brother/nephew and all sorts of nasty shyt :scust:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The dragons are cool and all but these characters are unlikable as fukk. This show is teetering on bad in my opinion. I’m hate watching this shyt at this point.

I mean the show is just a paper thin copy of it's original show.

They even copy how prior actors acted and even looked

Otto looks and is played like Tywin.
Rhanarya is pretty much Danerys.
The cripple acts like Littlefinger.
Daemon is played like Jamie Lannister after he lost his hand.
The Lesbian "whisperer" talks and looks like the bytch Tyrion was fukking.
The weirdo woman at the castle with Daemon looks and talks in riddles like Jon Snow's first bytch.
The doctor breh is just Qybern.
Christian Cole looks like Jon Snow but is bizzaro verision
Just turn your brain off and enjoy the cinematic dragon battles :hubie:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
shyt getting tense in here
HzAACPT.gif

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Naw...we actually never seen them using tactics via commands other than engage, dracaryls and flee or continue....

This was all that was shown. Fact.

You just wanted to comment to comment.
Those commands are all that are necessary.

Again, you're making shìt up to justify your thirst for a dragon fight.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
That little nikka flipping the script and making Daemon kill his own mans gave me that OG Thrones feel :wow:
OG thrones would of shown the kill though :hubie: too many off screen shyt going on for House of Dragons

we'll blame that on the writers strike though I guess, cause this could of used 2 more episodes this season where maybe they had time to show shyt like that