House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trips

Superstar
Daps
When Rhaena claims that dragon in the Vale she better burn up that Karen that kicked her out.

:pacspit:

The Vale got this bad ass army and for centuries have the absolute c*ntiest of leadership.

Rhaenyra was stunting hard this episode. So many great shots of her.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t like how they are setting things up to look like rhaenyra had the upper hand. She took mad Ls

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
He was playing up that persona in front of the Riverlords.

Lil Tully knew they were going to be bytching about Daemon being a monster so he basically told Daemon to play along and let himself get humbled in front of the riverlords so they’ll give Lil Tully some respect as lord and go ahead and give Daemon their banners for the war.

That’s why when he first started shytting on Daemon in front of everyone, Daemon was like :dahell:

Then lil breh hit the do you want my men or not :mjpls:let me hoe you for a min longer and they’ll be yours:mjgrin:
Tully slipping out that "her representative, the prince :mjpls:" in front of everyone hit Daemon in his soul :mjlol:

Blackwood really has no one to blame but himself too. Daemon told him the crown can't be seen using such tactics and he decides to fly dragon banners while they're raping and pillaging :mjtf:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Daemon: My condolences on the passing of your grandsire...but the crown congratulates you on your ascension to the head of your house and Lord Paramount in the river lands. Truly glorious, well done :rudy:

Oscar: i did nothing :dwillhuh:

Daemon:--nevertheless, you are here, which is the important thing :stopitslime:

Oscar: You were quick enough to dismiss me before :martin:

Daemon: You were of no significance to me then :yeshrug:

I swear this episode had so many dope quotables :laff:

EastByrd

Pro
Daps
I was hoping the show would resolve the Laenor plot neatly by letting him die offscreen, now we’re meant to believe he’s alive and the dragonbond was broken:comeon:

He’s far more consequential to the story than his sister Laena but she’s been gifted a great story and even cameos. All because they didn’t want Rhaenyra getting her hands dirty offing him, shame:unimpressed:

Daio

PS_UMTS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Little Rock
I saw this on Facebook of all places :mjgrin:

rLTcibC.jpg

Kooze4524

Pro
Daps
When Rhaena claims that dragon in the Vale she better burn up that Karen that kicked her out.

:pacspit:

The Vale got this bad ass army and for centuries have the absolute c*ntiest of leadership.

Rhaenyra was stunting hard this episode. So many great shots of her.
lol if the north and vale weren’t stalling during this war it would be over very fast.