House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I think Silverwing just decided on her own to fly to KL. Every time we’ve seen a dragon get claimed the rider was always at the mercy of the dragon. Dany and Drogon, Aemond and Vhagar. I interpreted that she flew to a familiar location.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk GoT
fukk GOT :pacspit:
Dogshyt ass show
That animal D&D butchered it

SJNGmc.gif

Piece OF fukkING DOGshyt ASS SHOW GAME OF THRONES IS fukkING TRASH AND HOUSE OF THE DRAGON IS MILES BETTER
fukk GAME OF THRONES SERIES AND D&D!

Whoa whoa whoa, mamba you know the wine makes you emotional.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Why?
He asking me why I am so mad :pachaha:

….
:snoop:
NIGGGGHYUAAHHH
LOOK HOW THEY MASSACRED GAME OF THRONES AND I SHOULDNT BE MAD?!?!
ESPECIALLY WHEN U GOT nikkaS IN HERE BRINGING IT BACK UP IN HERE TO MAKE ME REMEMBER THAT fukkING BULLshyt!?

:dead: fukk GAME OF THRONES D&D DESERVES TO BE IN JAIL FOR fukkING THIS shyt UP GOD DAMN TERRORISTS!!!
D&D fukked things up worse than #walkerset could've hope for. :wow:

I mean shyt killing the other houses is one thing. But desecrating their name and memory so much that people wanna collectively erase it. I don't know whether to be mad or applaud them.

zvm1TxR.png

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think Silverwing just decided on her own to fly to KL. Every time we’ve seen a dragon get claimed the rider was always at the mercy of the dragon. Dany and Drogon, Aemond and Vhagar. I interpreted that she flew to a familiar location.
Yeah thats definitely what happened...

Makes no sense for Rhaenyra to go through all that trouble to find a rider and then immediately send them to KL to get shot down by a scorpion or killed by Vhagar and they can't even control the dragon yet.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
bruh you are on one today....

Silverwing was named as one of the riderless dragons on dragonstone, they never said she was a wild dragon. Daemon clearly separated silverwing and vermithor from the wild dragons and put them in the category with seasmoke. So clearly she had a rider, and Im assuming the rider died at some point and nobody claimed the dragon. So the mount on it makes sense....who is gonna go in there and try to take it off :wtf:

And the dragons can get out of the pit, they dont need someone to open a garage door for them :russ:

Lemme dead this. Silverwing was Daemon's grandma's dragon. She's had a rider before. There you go.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea they deserve a sideeye like all the ppl saying Hugh would be a dragonrider and was a secret targaryen.
Ulf has been shown to be nothing but team black. Even in the bar scene he was backing Rhae.
Yeah people who knew he was gonna be a dragonrider immediately are a little suspect but I kinda figured he was a Targ b*stard after the second time they focused on him without any context. And I think someone on here posted the Vaemond b*stard!!!! gif, so that confirmed it for me. I honestly thought his storyline was gonna be that he was actually the true heir to the crown.....somehow.....someway.

Once they brought up b*stards riding dragons in the previous episode it was pretty clear he was gonna get one.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I feel bad for Jacaerys. He is doing all the leg work for his mom and she still coddling him, keeping him out the loop and low key dissing him. If it wasn't for him she'd be dead by now. I know his fate as a character but hopefully next season we see him put in some work at some point.
:why:Why do y'all do this?

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I honestly can't believe people think Silverwing just randomly flew to KL then conveniently flew right back to Dragonstone. It was a clear show of power by Rhaenyra. She wants the dragons to dead this war without violence which is why it wasn't a setup for Aemond.

Last edited:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Book readers just cant help themselves :mjlol:
This is the coli....these MFs aren't reading those long and complicated ass books with a million different names that all sound the same. There are probably 2 dudes on this entire forum that ACTUALLY read the books.

The rest just went to youtube or googled the characters to know who is going to die and how.

Last edited:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I honestly can't believe people think Silverwing just randomly flew to KL then conveniently flew right back to Dragonstone. It was a clear show of power by Rhaenyra. She wants the dragons to dead this war without violence which it was it wasn't a setup for Aemond.
Once again that doesn't make sense...

They can't even control the dragons yet. Why would she risk getting that dragon lit up by scorpions right after lucking up and finding a rider for it after every other b*stard pretty much died to Vermithor. And why would she have Ulf ass who appears drunk 24/7 taking her most valuable asset with no training to go lure out Vhagar and Aemond. If she planned that then that is one of the WOAT plans....and she needs Daemon to fly back immediately because she's 100% gonna get these dragons killed soon.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Once again that doesn't make sense...

They can't even control the dragons yet. Why would she risk getting that dragon lit up by scorpions right after lucking up and finding a rider for it after every other b*stard pretty much died to Vermithor. And why would she have Ulf ass who appears drunk 24/7 taking her most valuable asset with no training to go lure out Vhagar and Aemond. If she planned that then that is one of the WOAT plans....and she needs Daemon to fly back immediately because she's 100% gonna get these dragons killed soon.
The dragon flew to Kings Landing and then flew right back to Dragonstone right where Rhaenyra was posted up with the :birdman: . She didn't seem concerned or surprised. And they didn't even get a shot off at Silverwing. You over thinking this breh. I guess Adam couldn't control Seasmoke either but conveniently managed to land on a beach to have a face to face with Rhaenyra.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Niiggas really are on one today, because some randos spoiled them on something before, now everyone with critical thinking skills is spoiling. I saw a shady MF and pointed out why I thought he was shady based solely off scenes in the show and nothing else. @Ironman & I ain't never been in that type of time.

@hex was running Film Room for years and I ain't never done no shiit like that, not even an infraction but what I do have is at least average intelligence. Better try Jesus and not me, remedial ass niiggas.:umad:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I think the biggest point against it being some coordinated plan is how Ulf was reacting as he was on the dragon. He was like :gladbron::damn: as if he was just along for the ride. Its framed like a first ride, not like he is on a mission.

Tactically, it makes zero sense to send a first time rider on his first flight on any kind of plan involving Vhagar. If it was planned, it would have made far more sense to send a fast af dragon like Moondancer to lure Aemond to DS.