House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The dragon pit is basically a cave. You don’t need assistance. They literally said last week that after the failed attempt to claim Seasmoke the dragon just randomly left the dragon pit.

And Silverwing has a previous rider. She and Vermithor are not the “wild” dragons that have never been claimed.
You ever been in a cave? People get stuck and lost in caves daily.

Keep in mind they didnt even know ulf name or that silverwing chose him, they could of killed him before he left for trying to steal a dragon

They could of killed him or lectured him upon returning as well

Obviously formalities and conversations happened before he went to kings landing

I cant believe this is even an argument thats happening right now

Nothing fukking showed that ulf may swap sides from the little theyve shown. Nothing.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I pains me to say this, but I think this is the weakest season ever of GOT/HOTD. Say what you will about the final season of GOT, it was still compelling television. This season was just compelling to me. We have two back to back episodes where nothing really happened. I think they could have wrapped up this story in Two seasons.
fukk GoT
fukk GOT :pacspit:
Dogshyt ass show
That animal D&D butchered it

SJNGmc.gif

Piece OF fukkING DOGshyt ASS SHOW GAME OF THRONES IS fukkING TRASH AND HOUSE OF THE DRAGON IS MILES BETTER
fukk GAME OF THRONES SERIES AND D&D!

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
idk what the argument is but it's obvious whereever ulf is, is very close to the exit. You can see the light coming thru the top
81e25ac0ce82bc66380083418f89b971.png

Hell that drag is right by the exit, so yea ulf couldve got the drag and fukked off w/o rhae rhae knowing :yeshrug:
9e0901ff61e87510ee99dde84588c235.png

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:gucci: how did ulf get out of the dragon pit to even do all that? With off screen assistance obviously

You think silverwing just has a rider carriage tied to her 24/7 with no previous rider? They had to add that on her for ulf to even ride in first place

Yall on bullshyt in here today
bruh you are on one today....

Silverwing was named as one of the riderless dragons on dragonstone, they never said she was a wild dragon. Daemon clearly separated silverwing and vermithor from the wild dragons and put them in the category with seasmoke. So clearly she had a rider, and Im assuming the rider died at some point and nobody claimed the dragon. So the mount on it makes sense....who is gonna go in there and try to take it off :wtf:

And the dragons can get out of the pit, they dont need someone to open a garage door for them :russ:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
bruh you are on one today....

Silverwing was named as one of the riderless dragons on dragonstone, they never said she was a wild dragon. Daemon clearly separated silverwing and vermithor from the wild dragons and put them in the category with seasmoke. So clearly she had a rider, and Im assuming the rider died at some point and nobody claimed the dragon. So the mount on it makes sense....who is gonna go in there and try to take it off :wtf:

And the dragons can get out of the pit, they dont need someone to open a garage door for them :russ:
When the fukk did I say silverwing was a wild dragon?

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When the fukk did I say silverwing was a wild dragon?
your dumb ass is wondering why it had a mount on it...

thats because it had a rider at one point and then it didn't. So the mount stayed.

I don't even know what point you are trying to make here. I'm starting to think you dont even know.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
your dumb ass is wondering why it had a mount on it...

thats because it had a rider at one point and then it didn't. So the mount stayed.

I don't even know what point you are trying to make here. I'm starting to think you dont even know.
My point is that nothing in those scenes indicated that ulf was going to swap to team green, based on what we’ve seen. 2-3 posters in here are arguing that it can happen.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Why are you so mad? :dwillhuh:
Why?
He asking me why I am so mad :pachaha:

….
:snoop:
NIGGGGHYUAAHHH
LOOK HOW THEY MASSACRED GAME OF THRONES AND I SHOULDNT BE MAD?!?!
ESPECIALLY WHEN U GOT nikkaS IN HERE BRINGING IT BACK UP IN HERE TO MAKE ME REMEMBER THAT fukkING BULLshyt!?

:dead: fukk GAME OF THRONES D&D DESERVES TO BE IN JAIL FOR fukkING THIS shyt UP GOD DAMN TERRORISTS!!!

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
My point is that nothing in those scenes indicated that ulf was going to swap to team green, based on what we’ve seen. 2-3 posters in here are arguing that it can happen.
Yea they deserve a sideeye like all the ppl saying Hugh would be a dragonrider and was a secret targaryen.
Ulf has been shown to be nothing but team black. Even in the bar scene he was backing Rhae.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe it can happen, I dunno....everybody snakes everybody in this shyt it seems. But originally I thought he took the dragon back to kings landing as well....Thats how it was presented.

It wasn't until Aemond ran out to fukk him up that I realized Silverwing is just flying around doing whatever it wanted. So I could see how people thought he switched sides.