House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
because some randos spoiled them on something before, now everyone with critical thinking skills is spoiling
i just thought he will turn just because no plan in this whole world was fool proof :yeshrug: ever. There is always some sort of L to every win.This one worked a little to well so something bad is about to happen
cersei killing the sparrows but her son killing himself
Jamie saving Brienne but losing his hand
the dragon bytch rescuing jon snow but losing one of her dragons etc..... i could list 100
This guy and the Chad looking one and their claimed dragons are probably just plot devices tho. They need ppl and dragons to die so

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Big facts, dude is squirrely AF and was more than happy to sit back and tell what he thought were lies for decades to his friends and acquaintances for clout. Shiit the only reason he even went is because of peer pressure and then fled and literally stumbled into claiming a dragon. NOTHING about this guy screams trustworthy and if there's a weak link with the newbies, it's him.

Some people are justly called out for these Negrodamus ass predictions, this ain't one of them because anyone can see this guy is a possible snake.

Theirs no critical thinking involved in this particular storyline. Ulf has shown only loyalty to team black, yall keep saying hes shady but nothing has shown that either. All theyve shown is he is a poor drunk.

Not even sure why 2-3 posters have called him shady either. Hes had very little screen time and I cant recall anything shady hes done? What shady things has he done to be labeled that? Yall needa drop specific scenes of how hes shady at this point

Yall tryna set it up to where if this bs happens, yall can say “told you so :troll: it was obvious from that bar scene :troll: “ or something. I aint buying it.
Be stubborn, oblivious, and illiterate brehs.

Gotta be honest, I didn't expect to have to deal with bitter bird babble in a Film Room thread. This fool is literally on some "My ex cheated so all men are cheaters." type of scorned woman logic because someone else spoiled him and then has the nerve to be autistic on top of it.

I can tell people have been taking advantage of you your whole life and you ain't never noticed because nobody explains it to you Hooked on Phonics style at 0.25x speed so you could see it. Broads cheating on you, friends talking shyt about you, co-workers don't respect you and you walking through life thinking it's sweet because nobody held your hand and led you to the answer.

Time to head back to Paw Patrol and Minecraft lil bro, this shyt ain't for you. :mjlol:

Daps
62dbd739-36b6-4018-9f87-e469e79c5ef3.jpg
Vermithor:

C237864_red

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Be stubborn, oblivious, and illiterate brehs.

Gotta be honest, I didn't expect to have to deal with bitter bird babble in a Film Room thread. This fool is literally on some "My ex cheated so all men are cheaters." type of scorned woman logic because someone else spoiled him and then has the nerve to be autistic on top of it.

I can tell people have been taking advantage of you your whole life and you ain't never noticed because nobody explains it to you Hooked on Phonics style at 0.25x speed so you could see it. Broads cheating on you, friends talking shyt about you, co-workers don't respect you and you walking through life thinking it's sweet because nobody held your hand and led you to the answer.

Time to head back to Paw Patrol and Minecraft lil bro, this shyt ain't for you. :mjlol:
he might be the actor playing Ulf or Hal or Mac and Cheese or whatever his name is.
Because i dont get why he would get so upset because someone said that the character has a shady look about him

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I just rewatched the last episode and it’s much better than I thought last night. It was well shot and the tryouts to find a rider was thrilling and tense.

Yo, why are the dragons so ornery? Like they can just reject a rider, they don’t have to burn up everything.
Gotta let nikkas know. You gotta burn for even thinking you can claim me
4uoOED6.png

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Daemon has to come back under Rhae Rhae now. On top of the Harrenhal stuff showing he is unfit, Rhae Rhae has 3 more dragons. Im not even sure what his plan was in the first place. Even if the riverlands pledged to him, he wouldve been going against 3 dragons. I guess he thought Baela would side with him even though she betrothed to Jace?

That's on top of lil O pledging Tully/Riverlands to Rhaenyra and not him. So all he has is a dragon.

Maybe I missed a scene, but did we ever get any follow up to Rhae Rhae sending that guy from her council to harrenhal?
you know there is no house Hightower in Got?:umad:
Can i say this? is this spoiler?
@itsyoung!!
lqmN9TG.gif

What does that have to do with what I said? What are you goin on about?

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Am i the only one that thought rhaenera went out like a lil bytch at the end? Aemond saw then 3 dragons and got shook. Team black coulda chased him down and jumped his ass and ended the war, but instead she just gunna stand there and scowl like she's batman

Kooze4524

Pro
Daps
Am i the only one that thought rhaenera went out like a lil bytch at the end? Aemond saw then 3 dragons and got shook. Team black coulda chased him down and jumped his ass and ended the war, but instead she just gunna stand there and scowl like she's batman
Huh? They can’t even control their dragons yet. That’s risky af

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
No, it wouldve been foolish for Rhae Rhae to send 3 dragonriders who just got dragons the day before, after Vhagar. Ulf barely managed shyt on that KL flight.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Huh? They can’t even control their dragons yet. That’s risky af
She can tho. 1 trained dragon and 2 wildcards gunna whoop big V's ass. Despite the rookie riders , there still dragons...they got instincts

Aint a dragon instict takin out luke how we got in this mess in the 1st place?