House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
This is the coli....these MFs aren't reading those long and complicated ass books with a million different names that all sound the same. There are probably 2 dudes on this entire forum that ACTUALLY read the books.

The rest just went to youtube or googled the characters to know who is going to die and how.
I got the books for my collection only :russ:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
This is the coli....these MFs aren't reading those long and complicated ass books with a million different names that all sound the same. There are probably 2 dudes on this entire forum that ACTUALLY read the books.

The rest just went to youtube or googled the characters to know who is going to die and how.
Ill be reall, i read the books. But i honestlt forgot more shyt than i remember. Its been a long time. I do remember the big stuff , but youll never gunna see a spoiler outta me...because thats bytch shyt

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
O-Dawg Tully and L-Chapa Mormont cut from that cloth.
The Old Gods :wow::wow::wow: >>>>>

GTn_2PSWwAAQb0Y

1465ae0af59d434e04af0a2ff0d6f3b9.jpg

she was in my top 3 with Robb and Trillwyn Lanniswag

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I think Silverwing just decided on her own to fly to KL. Every time we’ve seen a dragon get claimed the rider was always at the mercy of the dragon. Dany and Drogon, Aemond and Vhagar. I interpreted that she flew to a familiar location.
But you JUST said it wasnt stuck in a fukkin cave and could of left at anytime. So your post here makes 0 sense cause silverwing could of been did that. Just like seasmoke did.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I honestly can't believe people think Silverwing just randomly flew to KL then conveniently flew right back to Dragonstone. It was a clear show of power by Rhaenyra. She wants the dragons to dead this war without violence which is why it wasn't a setup for Aemond.
Theyre trying to save face.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
The best part about Jace is this shyt was this nikka's idea. :russ:
honestly he's being irrational...He's the son of the queen. Who negotiated agreements associated with the war that would win her the war, and is a seasoned dragon rider and highborn....it would be ridiculous that he'd be overlooked for those 'candidates' because they have a dragon.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
honestly he's being irrational...He's the son of the queen. Who negotiated agreements associated with the war that would win her the war, and is a seasoned dragon rider and highborn....it would be ridiculous that he'd be overlooked for those 'candidates' because they have a dragon.

I think he's afraid that a smallfolk with a dragon is going to try to overthrow them.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
refresh my memory..,when Oscar pulled Daemon’s card what did breh who got got do?
Daemon gave him the greenlight to fuçk up the Brackens but he went overboard.
So is Otto not coming back? I thought Aemond wanted him as Hand.

Those facial expressions and scheming is missed
Otto is probably making a play to install Daeron the last son they keep alluding to. He knows Aegon and Aemond will destroy themselves/each other.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
she was in my top 3 with Robb and Trillwyn Lanniswag
100%, Boss Don Olenna was up there with them for me.

Murked King Joffrey with everybody watching and got away with it.

Loved her family unconditionally.

Told Jamie to his face:
“I murked your son. Tell Cersei, it was ME :ufdup:
and went out like a G on her OWN terms without snitchin on anyone

RIP Diana Rigg :to: (the actress that played Olenna Tyrell)

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Niiggas really are on one today, because some randos spoiled them on something before, now everyone with critical thinking skills is spoiling. I saw a shady MF and pointed out why I thought he was shady based solely off scenes in the show and nothing else. @Ironman & I ain't never been in that type of time.

@hex was running Film Room for years and I ain't never done no shiit like that, not even an infraction but what I do have is at least average intelligence. Better try Jesus and not me, remedial ass niiggas.:umad:
Theirs no critical thinking involved in this particular storyline. Ulf has shown only loyalty to team black, yall keep saying hes shady but nothing has shown that either. All theyve shown is he is a poor drunk.

Not even sure why 2-3 posters have called him shady either. Hes had very little screen time and I cant recall anything shady hes done? What shady things has he done to be labeled that? Yall needa drop specific scenes of how hes shady at this point

Silverwing flying to kl to lure aemond is weak writing, but thats what really happened. Trying to say it was anything but that with these retarded opinions just come off as trying to dig yourself out of a hole cause you potentially fukked up and dropped a potential spoiler.

Nothing would of stopped silverwing from flying to kings landing earlier. Ulf or not. So that already destroys yall entire stupid point.

Saying rhaenya would be dumb to risk silverwing getting shot by an arrow is also retarded, she just sacrificed 48 targs to see who can ride a dragon 10 minutes earlier. Shes all about risk right now.

Also the show is still accelerating at a fast pace time wise. Aegon healing progress, riverlands plot, etc all show that every scene is not equal to 1 day.

Yall tryna set it up to where if this bs happens, yall can say “told you so :troll: it was obvious from that bar scene :troll: “ or something. I aint buying it.

Last edited:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I don't think Baela has much experience. Addam is on his first day on the job. Jace is her heir. Outnumbered or not you can't run 3 untested riders with small dragons against the biggest/most tested dragon with no real plan.
True....but yall acting like these riders actually have commands and strategies. Most of the time we seen, it's the dragons doing shyt and attacking on their own unless Dracaryls(sp)

:usure:

Daps
I don’t think the problem with Rhaenyra is the actor, it’s that the character was so spunky, and assertive as a teen, but she’s so weak as an adult. That may be a result of people breaking her down about her obviously illegitimate children. She said it’s been 20 years. So that makes Jace 20. I thought he was supposed to be 16-17, and Aemond around 19. We only saw baby Aegon and Halaena by Rhaenyra’s wedding.