House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
This bih is a mass murderer :skip:
Poor b*stards but I need them bodies
That's why I'm #teamcole
Forget all that and join #walkerset:mjlit:
Be reunited with loved ones oblivion
tumblr_mseqleAmsL1sg7el2o1_500.gif

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I look at the b*stard situation a bit differently. After Seasmoke chose Adam, may as well let all the b*stards in the pit and let the dragons choose. They understood the risk. :yeshrug:

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
See, if I didn't come in here I wouldn't have even realized this kid is the same dude that Daemon betrayed and killed.

They could have easily refreshed the audiences memories on this with a quick scene or even in a previously on House of the Dragon segment before an episode
Are you watching or skimming through it? A couple of episodes ago, when he ans Daemon chatted at Harrenhal, he told Daemon he was the kid that tried marrying Rhae.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I seriously thought Silverwing and Ulf was about to get clapped by Aemond/Vhagar cuz he was trying to show off I was like U GOD DAMN CLOUT CHASING fukk THE HELL IS U DOING :damn:

Team black we so fukking up :banderas:
oh he was def clout chasing, that one friend that buys a used BMW I8 but wants to come around the bar flexing for no reason :heh:

I thought Vhagar had that ass, until they saw Blackset skrrrr :wow:

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
I feel bad for Jacaerys. He is doing all the leg work for his mom and she still coddling him, keeping him out the loop and low key dissing him. If it wasn't for him she'd be dead by now. I know his fate as a character but hopefully next season we see him put in some work at some point.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Breh damn near pulled up and said " steal?:mjtf: your bytch chose ME." Homie caught himself and kept it G.

So this Jace has Strong:mjpls:tendencies. Let's hope the writer's aren't as liberal with the stories like they were with GoT. I got like four Black and Green blunts saved up for these fukks. None of these main cast are likable.
Yeah, Jace was acting like a lil c*nt
A dragon got him thinking he's hot shyt like he aint had a lifetime already fighting them b*stard allegations

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Blacks got....

4 fully grown dragons ready for battle not including the 2 little ass dragons.
Rhaena looks like shes about to get a dragon soon too and its big.
Daemon got the entire riverlands
The Stark boys dont fukk around and they are making that long ass march as we speak

Greens got....

One old ass Dragon and Dreamfyre but her rider is insane so useless.
The other kid's dragon as well
The Lanister army with a couple big ass lions that will probably end up just killing Lanisters once they let it out of the cage.

This shyt is wayyyy to lopsided now. Either the Greens will steal their idea and try to get the other wild dragons, or this battle is pretty much over soon.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
No. Dude doesn't seem trustworthy to me either :hubie:
Big facts, dude is squirrely AF and was more than happy to sit back and tell what he thought were lies for decades to his friends and acquaintances for clout. Shiit the only reason he even went is because of peer pressure and then fled and literally stumbled into claiming a dragon. NOTHING about this guy screams trustworthy and if there's a weak link with the newbies, it's him.

Some people are justly called out for these Negrodamus ass predictions, this ain't one of them because anyone can see this guy is a possible snake.
:what: he literally risked his life flying over kings landing to bait aemond

If thats not loyalty to rhaenya then i dont know what is

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Are you watching or skimming through it? A couple of episodes ago, when he ans Daemon chatted at Harrenhal, he told Daemon he was the kid that tried marrying Rhae.
I'm watching it, still easy to miss details like that IMO. I feel like the OG GoTs did a better job of presenting key character dynamics like this. It was much harder to miss things like that. I'm sure I'm not the only person that feels this way.

:manny:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
See, if I didn't come in here I wouldn't have even realized this kid is the same dude that Daemon betrayed and killed.

They could have easily refreshed the audiences memories on this with a quick scene or even in a previously on House of the Dragon segment before an episode
Yeah, the entire previous recap before last night's EP started was a bit of a mess.

They show Daemon telling Lord Blackwood to end House Bracken (EP4) but then it cuts to all the dead bodies we saw post war in EP1. It made it seem like Blackwood did all that. Just weird editing.