House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Finally. A episode that I can say it was good. And not just the dragons but story wise as well. We had Daemon forgetting about chasing the crown and accepting it and then the Tully kid playing the game (and Daemon lol) perfectly to get the support of his people. This is what we miss man. Not jumps and more jumps to some women bickering and sheeit.

Nice Episode. Would've been perfect if they chose to chase a bit after Aemond just to make that Charleston White eye mf piss his saddle a bit.

Pharaoh

They told me take my chain off…let my body defrost
Daps
Reppin
The TOMB
refresh my memory..,when Oscar pulled Daemon’s card what did breh who got got do?

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Breh damn near pulled up and said " steal?:mjtf: your bytch chose ME." Homie caught himself and kept it G.

So this Jace has Strong:mjpls:tendencies. Let's hope the writer's aren't as liberal with the stories like they were with GoT. I got like four Black and Green blunts saved up for these fukks. None of these main cast are likable.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
hotd-house-of-the-dragon.gif

:ufdup:
:ufdup:You know I'm ignorant enough to jump stupid...don't push me

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Should've took Baela,Jace and Addam with Syrax and chased after Vhagar...

Rhaenyra too soft
I don't think Baela has much experience. Addam is on his first day on the job. Jace is her heir. Outnumbered or not you can't run 3 untested riders with small dragons against the biggest/most tested dragon with no real plan.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Rhaenyra with the WORST plan of the season :dead:

Why would anyone trust her now? She got like 50 people barbecued:russ:
She’s turned into such a terrible leader; just complaining nonstop and cooking up ridiculous plans. I can’t tell if it’s intentional or not but she is really unlikable for me this season, while Alicent is much more interesting.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
She’s turned into such a terrible leader; just complaining nonstop and cooking up ridiculous plans. I can’t tell if it’s intentional or not but she is really unlikable for me this season, while Alicent is much more interesting.
What do you mean cooking up terrible plans? Getting new riders for the Dragons was not a terrible plan.