House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I haven't read this book. I honestly don't know what is going to happen next.
I'm still fascinated on whether you need to be Targaryen to ride Dragons (but I don't think anyone else cares about any of that).

A matter of fact, I didn't even start participating in this thread until last week because I was confused on whether you needed to be a Targaryen to ride a Dragon.
There are so many things that are different in the show. They changed much of the storyline and have combined plenty characters.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Because of a blockade caused by Rhaenyra :ufdup:

She could’ve ended the blockade so the smallfolk could eat. I’m just sayin :hubie:
What does that have to do with holding them hostage? The people could go else where but they want them to stay so they can keep running those pockets.

Letting hundreds of innocent child starve and die vs 50 people getting roasted but who know exactly what they are getting into.

One group has consented and the other has not.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
After watching this show i cant blame Danny. Its not her fault
Stupidity is in her gene pool. These characters wouldn't last 3 episodes in GOT
Daemon getting punked by everyone for a whole season.
The b*stard olympics paid off for now but im sure its gonna bite rhaenyra in her ass pretty soon.
And dont get me started on the greens. Your sons want to kill each other, the whole city wants to kill your family and you decide to go camping :what:
That's why the Targaryens weren't shyt in Old Valyria.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Was one brehette there too. :francis: I was surprised.
Seeing all this black excellence makes me side eye all the GoT shyt too. Like was brought up in here before, the slaves were like the only black/brown ppl werent they? Notable ones were Greyworm and Missandi, but they were slaves. Only one that wasnt a slave that I remember was the pirate dude Salla? No excuse not to have more black/brown ppl near the mainland/KL area.

It implies that all them Velaryon nikkas got wiped out. You don’t even hear that house name in GoT.