House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Mysaria chick is just snake bitten :pachaha: Her terrible accent was the biggest punchline from season one, and now she's getting dragged into the mud for Emma going off script :dead:
Ole girl max from Black Sails had the same exact accent and it was fire

max.jpg

What's wrong with it? She supposed to have an English accent like 90% of the cast?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Damn so now we gotta wait two more years for season 3?

:mindblown:

If they can't get this done in around a year without a strike they might as well cancel the show. GoT show in more locations with bigger budgets and managed to do it, there is no excuse. I think it's clear the hiatus hurt this season's popularity

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Whole season aside from one episode been weak tbh
I think its a solid season. Im tuned in every Sunday. Its not a GREAT season though, that I wont argue. I just hope all these build ups pay off.

They need to release the flutes with vermithor in the last episode or reveal silverwing (we still havnt seen silverwing , just been mentioned a few times). Im also super curious how big the dragon in the vale is. I fear the viewers wont have the patience to see at least one of these 3 in action while waiting on season 3. Seasmoke plot this past episode was a step in right direction.

They need to conclude this daemon non sense immediately.

Not being 10 episodes is going to upset fans as well. Im not too sure the average viewer (30-50 year olds) know its only 8 episodes. I didnt know prior to this thread and the average person isnt viewing the coli

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I think its a solid season. Im tuned in every Sunday. Its not a GREAT season though, that I wont argue. I just hope all these build ups pay off.

They need to release the flutes with vermithor in the last episode or reveal silverwing (we still havnt seen silverwing , just been mentioned a few times). Im also super curious how big the dragon in the vale is. I fear the viewers wont have the patience to see at least one of these 3 in action while waiting on season 3. Seasmoke plot this past episode was a step in right direction.

Not being 10 episodes is going to upset fans as well. Im not too sure the average viewer (30-50 year olds) know its only 8 episodes. I didnt know prior to this thread and the average person isnt viewing the coli
Aside from the Daemon shyt the most annoying thing to me is them completely skipping over multiple battles.

Like literally every single time I think we about to see MFs finally get to action they cut away and then come back when its over. I HATE that shyt :mindblown:

Last edited:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML

I think the season has been decent but it has been a little slow for my liking. I expected a lot more action after how things left end of season 1. I don't think all the reference to every thing is boring but episode 4 is a great analysis as some people say. Every single episode isnt going to be dragons fighting and shyt going down. But hopefully there is 1 more big event or something similar to episode 4.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
@daemonova banned from this thread :wow: let this be a lesson, the spoiler general on it :ufdup: let us enjoy this show in peace :why:

mafukkas be posting shyt like "watch these next few battles some crazy shyt boutta happen :gladbron: " like what that mean ? Someone called this shyt with Seasmoke like 1-2 weeks ago :camby: talking about a "hunch" cause he "lonely" :camby:

someone else talking about a specific battle name that hasnt even been introduced in the show yet :why:

snoop-dogg-rapper.gif

im not even feeling some of the talk around the blacksmith :ufdup: some yall being lil too specific

I'm glad it happened and feel a few others in the thread should suffer the same fate.