House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
yep. amanda collin

1_1200-x-712-2.jpg

amanda-collin.jpg

threw me off at first too because she's not being a socially detached walking war crime anymore :mjlol:
i hated Mother… fukking demon. Way she did Father was DIRTY

Still mad they canceled it

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
i hated Mother… fukking demon. Way she did Father was DIRTY

Still mad they canceled it
both incredible actors

Father is one of my favorite characters in Sci-Fi series across the board. Mother.... is an interesting and unique take on a new face of evil lmao

its only right one plays a b*stard and the other a noblewoman who still can't get what she asked for

Daps
Rhae kissing Mysaria was freestyled by Darcy. So that's not on the writers, if anything would be on the director/showrunner for allowing it :yeshrug:
Someone had posted this earlier in the thread

My bad to the breh who was going ham saying they only did it because the actress gay. I guess you was kinda right :hubie:

The funny thing is “they” have a man “they’ve” been with for years.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Yea, she was the first one to tell him to make one of the black girls the heir, but he said fukk that he keeping it with luke.

When you’re a kid, and you want to go home, but your mom won’t stop talking

:why:
She standing there at the door, laughin :mjlol:
Then when you think y’all about to leave, :mjgrin:
now she at the gate SMH :unimpressed:

Thank God my momma Black, I love her :russ::wow:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
When you’re a kid, and you want to go home, but your mom won’t stop talking

:why:

LOL I was saying the same thing. When you're at your relatives and you just want to go home. Mom gives you the head nod. Now you at the front door/foyer area, everyone has shoes on and then the parents/uncles/aunties all start some brand new conversation :damn:

But I'm glad they made a point of Caraxes complaining the entire time, shyt would have me hot too lol.

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

LOL I was saying the same thing. When you're at you're relatives and you just want to go home. Mom gives you the head nod. Now you at the front door/foyer area, everyone has shoes on and then the parents/uncles/aunties all start some brand new conversation :damn:

But I'm glad they made a point of Caraxes complaining the entire time, shyt would have me hot too lol.
Dont know much bout game of throne dragon mythology but i believe in other settings arent dragons immune to magic and shyt or something. Caraxes probably sober in there immune to harenhal curses looking at daemon like the fiend outside a gas station talking to himself

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Dont know much bout game of throne dragon mythology but i believe in other settings arent dragons immune to magic and shyt or something. Caraxes probably sober in there immune to harenhal curses looking at daemon like the fiend outside a gas station talking to himself
I dunno Caraxes seem to be feeling everything Daemon be feeling. There was a scene in szn 1 where Daemon got hit w a arrow and Caraxes called out like he got hit. Caraxes is probably tired of all the spooky Harrenhal shyt too and wants to get outta there

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
Somebody on IG said they thought there was a character named Raymond Targaryen. :dead:
Oh that’s a Velaryon uncle for sure. They have him out on Driftmark to season the meats for the big feasts and to work the smoke pits. He got a dragon named Maplewood.