House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I'm glad it happened and feel a few others in the thread should suffer the same fate.
Someone mentioned this seasmoke situation a few weeks back and was called out on it but dont think he was banned. It was too many pages ago to go find it.

shyt be annoying like damn we get it yall read the books or twitter spoilers , why you in here giving hints

No different than that poster that mentioned a battle by name ( like battle of the b*stards) few pages back :dwillhuh: that shyt aint been mentioned in the show yet :dwillhuh: talking about its going to be last battle of the season , how you know that :dwillhuh:

Edit: @iamduval :ufdup:

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Someone mentioned this seasmoke situation a few weeks back and was called out on it but dont think he was banned. It was too many pages ago to go find it.

shyt be annoying like damn we get it yall read the books or twitter spoilers , why you in here giving hints

No different than that poster that mentioned a battle by name ( like battle of the b*stards) few pages back :dwillhuh: that shyt aint been mentioned in the show yet :dwillhuh: talking about its going to be last battle of the season , how you know that :dwillhuh:

Edit: @iamduval :ufdup:

@Biscayne has toed the line once or twice too

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand how this show can have a great scene like Larys/Aegon and something legit baffling like Rhae kissing that girl lol

better than season 1 easily but man that's just jarring

Writers/producers in hollywood seem obsessed over having twitter moments on their show.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
@Biscayne has toed the line once or twice too
Kick me out then. I’m tired of this fukkin room anyways. Just a bunch of fools complaining about lack of Starks, complaining that the show isn’t GoT, complaining about the sky being blue over kings landing and water being wet in black water bay. Man, go head and do it. :camby:

Lame ass fukkin room. Lame ass fukkin forum. I hope you all get he show you deserved.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Rhae kissing Mysaria was freestyled by Darcy. So that's not on the writers, if anything would be on the director/showrunner for allowing it :yeshrug:
Someone had posted this earlier in the thread

My bad to the breh who was going ham saying they only did it because the actress gay. I guess you was kinda right :hubie:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Kick me out then. I’m tired of this fukkin room anyways. Just a bunch of fools complaining about lack of Starks, complaining that the show isn’t GoT, complaining about the sky being blue over kings landing and water being wet in black water bay. Man, go head and do it. :camby:

Lame ass fukkin room. Lame ass fukkin forum. I hope you all get he show you deserved.
:russ: damn tell us how you really feel :mjlol:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Rhae kissing Mysaria was freestyled by Darcy. So that's not on the writers, if anything would be on the director/showrunner for allowing it :yeshrug:
Someone had posted this earlier in the thread

My bad to the breh who was going ham saying they only did it because the actress gay. I guess you was kinda right :hubie:

Dumb bytch got horny on set and got review bombed cause she couldnt control her urges and be professional

Let a male actor do that same shyt though… :francis:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
they have no issue with sodomy either. arabs love butt sex but they play up the front. let me not ruin this thread tho
They actin all outraged about seeing consensual gay shyt between adults, while rape and incest is cool to them.

Meanwhile their prophet was out marrying and fukkin Aisha
when she was wild undera-

IMG-7645.gif

Last edited: