House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
That tavern scene is just mad exposition - writers been on a "tell, don't show" hype this whole episode :mjlol:
The "tell" in that scene was bullshyt breh lol. They (Sylvie and Dynana) are performing for the tavern and making up rumors about the greens partying it up to sow discontent. That was the point of the scene, that Mysaria told them to start spreading bullshyt rumors:pachaha:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
The "tell" in that scene was bullshyt breh lol. They (Sylvie and Dynana) are performing for the tavern and making up rumors about the greens partying it up to sow discontent. That was the point of the scene, that Mysaria told them to start spreading bullshyt rumors:pachaha:

I must have zoned out a bit watching that one - but you right :salute:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
That knight trying to claim Seasmoke was basically a Star Trek extra :pachaha:

d32df3b0fc1d1224443f989791d913b4.jpg
Crash Dummy of the year :mjlol:

carlton-fresh-prince.gif

"I've done it :smugfavre: " :dead: :dead:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From a pod I was listening to, There were like 40 dragonrider families in High Valariya. Targs were the lowest of them(as in they werent shyt and seen as bottom of the barrel). So maybe Corlys has some other blood in him from the other riders that he didnt know about.
When the doom or w/e happened. Targs were like the only family/dragon riders that escaped.

This could be just targ propaganda to stop other ppl from trying to ride dragons to consolidate power.

I truly don't understand why its so hard for people to understand this :skip:

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Lickspittle

I ain't even have to look that up to know he was calling him a dikk eater 😭😭😭

Then when the queen had to slap buddy in the hallway 😭 😭 😭 😭

That knight got double fried by the dragon for interrupting his nap with that bullshyt song 😭 they should've gave that nikkas a snack first

Bout sick of Daemon whole storyline he better wreck shyt the last 2 eps he has been doing too much crying and complaining

That lil servant lady is def trying to fukk her way to the top that p*ssy going to the highest bidder

Waiting on Otto to pull up too

Daps
Seasmoke ain't shyt, fukkin with cuh like that. :mjlol:

Fire breathing cat is accurate

For reference, TikTok has a thing called the cat distribution system. It’s when you’re minding your business, and a random kitten shows up, and won’t leave you alone. Then they tug at your emotions, and you have to take the cat in.

:mjcry:

Daps
Seasmoke: The cat we needed to oppose that dusty ass dog we keep seeing in King’s Landing

:blessed:

:lolbron:

#dragoncatset

I saw a comment saying Seasmoke out here airing Corlys’ secrets. He has a type. He said, “Let me get a black man with some locs please like my dad.”

Looked at that white knight like:

:hhh:

Last edited: